[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be honest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 950x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 950x495
Anyone else pretty bored with this game?

I don't get it. It had great actions sequences and it looked great but I beat it a week ago and haven't thought about it since.
Anyone else feel this way?
>>
>>339297798

Because like quantum break and rise of the tomb raider, it tells a story and that's pretty much it. It's nothing like say overwatch which has a meta and has meaningful balance discussions.
>>
>>339297798
I rented it and beat it in a day from redbox and thus never gave the multiplayer a shot. I thought it was a great experience, but not really one that sticks with you much after, such as I feel Uncharted 2 did. Despite this, I still really felt like it was a great accomplishment in gaming and I hope we see more games that look this good in the future.
>>
>>339297970
>Overwatch
>meaningful balance discussion

that's not right.
>>
Haven't played it yet, but I just pirated and finished the first two on my PS3, and they were pretty boring.

>Red flags for shooters
>Regenerating Health
>>
>>339298039
I agree, I can see why it's a big accomplishment for video games. Almost as much as the last of us was.

I just didn't feel satisfied at the end..
Happy to see the series end in a great way though. Looking forward in seeing what naughty dog makes next.

>>339297970
I just got Overwatch and honestly I am having way more fun playing it than uncharted. At first I thought Overwatch was okay but it really grows on you after a couple days.
>>
>>339297798
I liked it a lot, I think it's the best game in the series mechanically, but the fact that there's so much build up before you get to any real action makes it difficult to immediately replay. I'll probably replay it in a few months. The multiplayer is also a whole lot of fun and I'm excited to see what they add to it over the coming months.
>>
>>339298227
Uncharted isn't a shooter. The draw is supposed to be the adventure. It uses shooting as a means of combat but it's not the focal point of the game.
>>
>>339298626
That's even worse, honestly.

Cinematic games and their fanbases should be purged.
>>
>>339298880
Why?
>>
>beat it a week ago
>bored

??????
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.