[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
\v\ Plays Quake-Easy setup edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: q18.jpg (189 KB, 1115x768) Image search: [Google]
q18.jpg
189 KB, 1115x768
instructions:

http://nquake.com
just press play now and it will download the nQuake client for you, and after a quick download (around 30mb) of game data its ready to play

in-game, you have to do the following:
-press multiplayer
-press join game
-press insert(on your keyboard)
-copy ip and paste it into the box which just appeared
-press enter
-press j to join the game

IP:
quake.no:27502

It is an EU server, so sorry burgers but you have to bear with the ping, or you could create an US server too
>>
>>339296720
>implying overwatch neo-/v/ kids and summerchilds will even play a real game like quake
>>
>>339296912
yesterday we got around 6 players
>>
I wish I didnĀ“t have exams tomorrow anon.

Fuck.

Keep up the good work!
>>
>>339296912
Didn't quakers get rekt at overwatchd?
>>
>>339296720
Where is malcolm
>>
>>339297481
A good Quake player will do well at Overwatch since he can apply lots of his skills. A good Overwatch player may not necessarily do well at Quake, since it's much faster and more demanding.
>>
>>339297703
A good Overwatch player? The game has just been released, and at some people had access to it for slightly longer.At this point all Overwatch players are just former players from other games, so the point is players form other games rekt Quake players who had about the same amount of time in OW.
>>
MUH KEYS
>>
>>339297915
What games? A Quake player would be familiar with all types of aiming you find in Overwatch. You have ballistic projectiles like rockets or grenades, you have hitscan weapons that deal damage over time and you have hitscan weapons that deal instant damage. There is nothing in Overwatch a Quake player would not know from Quake. In other FPS on the other hand, e.g. Counter-Strike, Call of Duty, these things often don't exist.
>>
gimme a few mins to get my game set up
>>
Multiplayer only?
>>
>>339296720
Is the SP there as well? also has Quake live really gotten so bad that we would use this instead of that?
>>
>>339298893
Quake Live stopped being free a long time ago.
>>
>>339299006
wow, what a bummer
>>
File: 1463168265958.jpg (337 KB, 1055x708) Image search: [Google]
1463168265958.jpg
337 KB, 1055x708
>>339296720
Just posting to support the best game of all the time
>>
>>339298509
>>339298893
Even if it doesn't come with sp or only has the shareware episode, you can still play custom maps from Quaddicted right?
>>
That mom totally fucks her son. Just look at her eyes!
>>
>>339300431
http://pastebin.com/cpjZmazY

Just download the full game files from here. And if you're going to play custom singleplayer maps, it's better if you use Quakespasm.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
i gotta study /v/, stop being good when i need you to be shitty
>>
>>339298893
Also quake 1/qw combat is very different from q3 and cpm

Quake 1 is much faster and quake 3/cpm are much more about strategic item control

In q1, even with red, you will go down in less than a second
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.