[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games where you can be a fucking god at endgame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Final_Fantasy_X_Logo.jpg (781 KB, 1775x1152) Image search: [Google]
Final_Fantasy_X_Logo.jpg
781 KB, 1775x1152
What are some games where you can be a fucking god at endgame which still has secret bosses that are challenging, yet fair?

Pic related did it pretty good, the grinding isnt THAT bad (except you plan to max luck and magic attack) compared to Disgaea and you feel improvements pretty fast.
>>
>>339296362
Grinding was annoying as shit. I always get bored of it and thats even before filling all the empty sphere nodes. No matter how many times i try, i end up stopping after capturing the monsters for the arena
>>
>>339296362
Dragon Quest VIII maybe? It took hours
of grinding to get my entire party to lv 99.
At the end game you can fight the Dragovian
Lord and his 8 forms(I think its 8)
>>
why did Sin target Jecht?
>>
>>339300427
?
Jecht became sin because he was the high summon.
>>
>>339301857
derp

i'm not a fucking retard.

why did Sin gently wade like a recon seal mission to DZ to find Jecht and spout him across the ocean to get mixed up in the modern Spira world and locked up in Bevelle to get recruited by Braska to join his pilgrimage and sacrifice himself as the Final Aeon?
>>
>>339296362
FF7
>>
>>339302183
It was Jecht controlling Sin in order to bring Tidus to Spira so he could break the cycle of death of Sin, the High Summoning etc
No, it's never explained why Jecht put so much faith into a random crybaby. In my headcanon he actually needed Auron's help
>>
>>339302183
I thought Jecht just got lost at sea while training and ended up in Besaid.
>>
>>339302183
Oh, now I get what you mean. As far as I know he simply fell out of DZ, ended up in bevelle and joined braska. DZ is actually a physical, existing place. It had nothing to do with Sin.
>>
>>339302605
You're missing the point.

Yes, Jecht as Sin transported Tidus from DZ to Spira.

But, Lady Yucon's nameless Guardian for some reason transported Jecht from DZ to Spira.
>>
>>339302765
yeah I missread like a retard, my bad
>>
File: Braska's-final-aeon.jpg (696 KB, 1381x776) Image search: [Google]
Braska's-final-aeon.jpg
696 KB, 1381x776
Speaking of Jecht, did you guys think it was good using the intro FMV music or should they have made a unique theme? After beating the game yesterday I can't get over how cool it was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepZ5hM3nTw
>>
>>339303356
I thought it was cool re-using the badass intro music.

I used to rewatch the intro all the time 'cause of that music.
>>
My question is why didn't we get Braska's story as a game and then they could've done X as a sequel instead?
>>
>>339303356
>thinking metal is cool
you have to be 18 or older to post on this website
>>
>>339303356
The intro if FFX is one of the most iconic and memorable intros in vydia. It was meant to be cool and edgy 15 years ago as much as today

You're not special for liking it
>>
>>339304036
Hey, a guy twice your age made that
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.