[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok I got 50 bucks what game should I buy? btw Im using pc
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1421771907932.jpg (36 KB, 492x305) Image search: [Google]
1421771907932.jpg
36 KB, 492x305
Ok
I got 50 bucks
what game should I buy?

btw Im using pc
>>
>>339289167
Overwatch or Dark Souls 3.
Those are the only recent games I've enjoyed.
>>
>buy
>pc
>>
>>339289486
im actually leaning for overwatch
but i feel like it will go the titanfall way in pc
>>
>>339289167

That total war warhammer game is pretty fun

And I usually don't play the genre
>>
>>339289856
What makes you think that? It won't be dead in years; no modern Blizzard game is.
>>
>>339289959
>no modern Blizzard game is.
thats actually true!
Idk it just feel like a game that will be abandoned in less than 2 years
>>
>>339289959
Pc comunity is always rotating to the latest trend. nothing lasts too long in the eyes of it.
>>
Binary Domain
Styx: Master of Shadows
Sleeping Dogs
Dragons Dogma
Alien Isolation
Castle of Illusion
>>
>>339289167
What sorts of games do you enjoy playing?
>>
>>339290282
>>339290123
Well okay, let's say that the game does become absolutely positively unplayable with literaly zero other players to match up against, a year from now.

A year with a few hours of time played per week (or if you're actually someone who plays videogames regularily, some hours/day) is still many times more entertainment/dollar value than most other games.
Overwatch will definitely outlast at least Starcraft 2 though, and while nowhere near as popular as it used to be, that game's still far from dead.
>>
>>339290558
lately
>overwatch
>alien isolation
>csgo
got to play darksouls 3 it was ok
also plz no hate, but
>clash royale
>>
>>339290917
So would you say that you prefer multiplayer games?
With friends or with random players?
Do you prefer games that involve fighting or do you just care about the team element?
>>
File: 1453356902832.gif (1 MB, 315x315) Image search: [Google]
1453356902832.gif
1 MB, 315x315
>>339290917
>mobile games
>csgo
>overwatch
-1/10 apply yourself
>>
>>339290912
maybe i should get overwatch. atleast until e3, then most likely ill get titanfall 2

>>339291113
>So would you say that you prefer multiplayer games?
yes, they add a little salt to the recipe

>With friends or with random players?
preffer friends, but csgo like faggets are fun too

>Do you prefer games that involve fighting or do you just care about the team element?
what did you mean by this?
If i understand correctly, fighting<team
>>
>>339291360
Im not baiting. I haven't bought a game in a while, but i do play rocket league from time to time.
>>
>>339291368
I was going to recommend you try out Rocket League, since it's a multiplayer game that's popular and fun, which is why I asked if you cared if a game involved fighting or just teamwork.
>>
>>339291512
Thats a preety good recomendation anon.
thx
booting it up
>>
>>339291368
I'd say go for it. It's fun enough; plays similarily to TF2 but without all the hats and bloated weapons choices (instead integrated into a dozen more unique playstyles/classes).
>>
hyper light drifter...

do it...
>>
>>339289167
DOOM for single player story.
>>
wait until the summer sale, its coming in mid june
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.