[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>projects his own bigotry onto other gamers to use them as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Anthonyburh.png (291 KB, 563x480) Image search: [Google]
Anthonyburh.png
291 KB, 563x480
>projects his own bigotry onto other gamers to use them as stepping stools to his internet soapbox about "diversity"

Get a load of this coward.
>>
>>339286109
I'm gonna need some context, son. Not everyone keeps up with what's going on in Anthony Burch's life 24/7.
>>
(Last thread was deleted before I got to post this)
>Blizzard is confidant enough in their game that lady characters won't scare people away
People keep saying this, but they failed to realize that the girls in the game are cute. Except for Zarya who isn't that bad.

But I bet you if Zarya was the poster child and not Tracer, the hype would be very different.

Shit if the cover was of an ugly fat woman. I bet you the story would be very different.

Shit, honestly I don't think ugly fat woman will ever be a main character.
Actually has their ever been a game with a fat female protag?
Or even an ugly protag?

Sadly we are people are shallow. That's life oh well. But even woman want to see/play as pretty girls.
>>
>>339286621
Fat Princess is all I can think of.
Except she has a cute face.
And her being fat is part of the joke.
>>
>>339286621
>Or even an ugly protag?
Plenty of ugly male protags.
>>
>>339286621
NieR Gestalt (Papa Nier) is probably one of the noteworthy ugly characters. Combined with his heart of gold it makes him extremely likeable.
>>
>>339287651
>>339287163
I meant ugly female protags.
There are plenty of ugly male ones.

>>339287039
Forgot about her.

Nariko maybe, but I think she is supposed to look "pretty."
>>
File: revolution60.jpg (62 KB, 751x578) Image search: [Google]
revolution60.jpg
62 KB, 751x578
>>339287797
I honestly cannot name a single game with a female protag that's undoubtedly ugly appearance wise. Unless you count games with character creators, but that's kinda obvious.

There's Revolution 60, but I'm not sure if it can be considered a valid game to use as an example. Looking at who it was that's responsible for it...
>>
>>339288565
I think the creature that made that game counts them as being beautiful.
>>
>>339286109
Who cares? If you don't like his games or his viewpoints don't buy his games. Let the market decide.

Cunts like you make this place insufferable as it is.
>>
File: hiswife.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hiswife.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
Would you fuck his wife?
>>
>>339289094
>>
>>339286109
>projects his own bigotry onto Anthony Burch to use him as a stepping stool to his internet soapbox about "diversity"

ayyy lmao
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.