[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pros: -cool space setting -fully next gen -will have good movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: call of duty infinite warfare.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
call of duty infinite warfare.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
pros:

-cool space setting
-fully next gen
-will have good movement system similar to black ops 3

cons:
-zombies instead of extinction
-will probably have pay-to-win supply drop guns
>>
>every year i say this is the last cod I will buy
>end up caving in when it releases

I really want to say I wont buy this but I'm fucking hopeless
>>
>>339281543
I expect skin DLC but not paying for weapons like Battlefield. The game has a lifetime of 1 year so you can't get too greedy
>>
>>339281707
this is probably gonna be the last one for me because p2w is getting annoying, and it's the last cod have been built for ps4 and not the neo
>>339281757
you pay for weps in battlefield?
>>
>>339281707
After playing the abomination of MW3 I dropped cod, shame since blops wasn't bad. I'm looking forward to this future space shit with cod gunplay.
>>
>>339281917
You get exclusive weapons in the Battlefield DLCs
>>
>>339282085
which are pretty inferior compared to the starting weapons
>>
>>339282085
>>339282205
That reminds me of what advanced warfare did.I guess that doesn't really matter then if they're worse guns, it isn't like the 1 hit ko spikegun in black ops 3
>>
>>339281980
no doubt the game's gonna be fun though
>>
>>339281543
>vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek_YI1j8puc
>>
>>339282205
Depends. Some of the DLC weapons are crap, others are top of their class (BF4 Deagle)
>>
>>339282919
that's like cod p2w then
>>
Who is making this? If its the guys who did future warfare or whatever the fuck its called I'm in.
>>
>>339283212
no sledgehammer did advanced warfare, this is infinity ward
>>
>>339284330
will probably be better than advanced warfare
>>
>>339284330
I'm out mw3 and ghosts was fucking shit. Advanced warfare was the only good one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.