[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Neofags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: neofags.png (48 KB, 1874x565) Image search: [Google]
neofags.png
48 KB, 1874x565
This literally is triggering the shit out of me.
>>
>>339277581
why do you care?
>>
Why are you browsing neogaf in the first place?
If you feel genuinely offended just avoid the place. For videogame news /v/ is good enough.
>>
>>339277581
You're no better than the SJW that you make fun of
>>
>>339277809
>>339277707
I only go where leaks are dropped which I usually get from there and here. I personally hate the place and people there
>>
For a board that hates NeoGaf so much, you guys always seem to be around when something triggering happens
>>
>>339277979
Do you realize that those "leaks" aren't genuine leaks, but the publisher / developer releasing info to the public to generate word of mouth? You can read about them on videogame news websites or /v/ itself.
>>
If they hate it so much. Play jrpgs, now you have straight white Japanese men. Such diversity.
>>
>>339277581
>why do straight white men dominate video games?
>proceeds to list games that all fit within the same genre and are marketed to the same people
Facts are racist.
>>
>>339278189
/v/ is full of neogaf faggots. Afraid of getting their precious accounts banned, they come here to bitch about that place.
They're basically married men visiting prostitutes.
>>
>>339278245
gaf hates any JRPG that isn't called Persona
>>
File: 1418191158284.png (40 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1418191158284.png
40 KB, 630x630
>>
File: 933535346.png (78 KB, 1031x583) Image search: [Google]
933535346.png
78 KB, 1031x583
>>
>>339278408
That's ridiculous. The majority of gamers are straight white males so those characters are tailor made for them. I don't have a problem playing a female, why to these faggots have problems playing a straight white male? It shows, they fear a good story, they want fantastical to merge with reality to indulge their sociopolitical idealism.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.