[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should... should I buy Overwatch? Is it fun? I never played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: borrowed feelings wojak.jpg (44 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
borrowed feelings wojak.jpg
44 KB, 800x600
Should... should I buy Overwatch?

Is it fun? I never played TF2 since it's free and Im not poor, but everyone is talking about Overwatch and I feel left out.
>>
I wouldn't they'll be talking about it for maybe another month.
>>
>>339275596
just play dirty bomb

t. /dbg/
>>
>>339275596
do you want to shir post about overwatch?
yes? buy it
no? dont but it.
>>
>>339275596
It's too late, Anon. You were late again. The initial HYPE is over, now it's just frustration and waiting for the Balance Patch.

Don't buy Overwatch, you've missed your only chance to be the part of OG Community.
>>
>>339275596
no
that shit'll be dead within 6 months
>>
Play it now before the fanbase grows into cancerous TF2 proportions.

It is fun
>>
File: wojak in the rain.gif (307 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
wojak in the rain.gif
307 KB, 500x275
>>339276736
oh

I was afraid to open my blizzard launcher anyway because the normalfags I used to raid with would try to get me to play WoW again

maybe next hype train
>>
>>339275596
>I never played TF2 since it's free and Im not poor,
What kind of shitty logic is this?
Would you buy a literal turd if I put a pricetag on it?
>>
>>339277050
Only if the price is high enough
>>
>>339277050
Free games tend to have really bad player bases compared to real games
>>
>>339277134
You don't buy a game to talk with people
>>
>>339277263
I meant in terms of skill, teamwork, and attitude

Children love free games because they're free, and I'm an educated adult male who doesn't want to play with children
>>
>>339277360
>teamwork, and attitude
Get real life friends if you want that

>I'm an educated adult male browsing /v/
I lol'd
>>
>>339277360
then dont play shit made for children dumbass (all video games)
>>
>>339277470
>I'm too afraid to speak with strangers on a video game
>>
>>339277681
>projecting
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.