[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats your favourite WoW zone ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
whats your favourite WoW zone ?
>>
If I had to give any one answer, I suppose it'd be Azuremyst. I like many of them a great deal.
>>
Most on Eastern were all great in vanilla.

It's a tough decision between Elwynn Forest, Westfall and Redridge.

Wetlands was cancer though.
>>
File: Black-Desert-NPC-16.jpg (357 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Black-Desert-NPC-16.jpg
357 KB, 1280x800
None of them really, it all looks like a psx game from the 90s so its all ulgy old shit.

If you want to see pretty, check out Black Desert, that shit is shinny and new and the areas feel like they are really lived in.
>>
Duskwood is best wood
>>
If I had to choose one it would be Tirisfal Glades. Maybe Mulgor as well. I just have a lot of love for the two areas that got me into the game. Most of the Eastern Kingdoms were great though.
>>
>>339272787
Stranglethorn Vale, by far.
Nagrand and Sholazar as well
>>
File: cata_tanaris_uldum_02.jpg (133 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
cata_tanaris_uldum_02.jpg
133 KB, 1680x1050
>>339272787
Tanaris, especially when the sandstorm hits.
I spent far too many mornings sitting on the broken tower atop entrance to Cavern of Times just watching as the digital sun rises together with the real one.
>>
>>339273412
That game was a total bust, though.
>>
>>339273974
Not sure what you are even talking about, its an amazingly fun game with tons to do.
>>
either vanilla mulgore/barrens/durotar or cata hyjal or vashjir
>>
File: hQDqbak-1.jpg (92 KB, 387x372) Image search: [Google]
hQDqbak-1.jpg
92 KB, 387x372
>>339272787
Orgrimmar in OP:
>tattered banners
>tusks and spikes
>savage, primal feel
>and then that perfectly straight fucking rope job

Triggered.
>>
>>339273012
Azuremyst is terrible tho

>Burning Steppes/Searing Gorge masterrace
>>
File: Auberdine.jpg (68 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Auberdine.jpg
68 KB, 1000x750
>>339272787
darkshore is really great. the sense of foreboding and isolation from the rest of the world is sublime. it's one of the only zones that's only connected to one other rather than the usual two or more. compared to the human and dwarf beginning areas it feels like a separate world to itself.
>>
The Valley of the Four Winds. I loved just hanging out at the farm with the tillers.
>>
barrens, pre cata of course
>>
>>339276728
I can dig it. I'm partial to Teldrassil myself. The music and dull glow on everything felt so alien, especially after playing EQ and FFXI for years. Darnassus is still my city of choice.

Shame what this game has become.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_083015_210242.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_083015_210242.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
Feralas.
>>
>>339277432
Exploring the bastardized Cata version was a very strange, awful experience.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.