[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
E3 2016 Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: E3 Logo.png (59 KB, 324x320) Image search: [Google]
E3 Logo.png
59 KB, 324x320
Hey /v/, I made a list of the wills, probablies, thinks and maybes of E3 2016. Do you fuckers agree with any of this:

Will
• Battlefield 1
• Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
• Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
• Dishonoured 2
• F1 2016
• Final Fantasy XV
• Untitled New Forza
• Hitman
• Just Cause 3
• The Legend of Zelda Wii U
• Mafia III
• Persona 5
• Titanfall 2
• Yooka-Laylee
• Nioh
• Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
Probably
• PlayStation VR
• Mighty No. 9
• Gears of War 4
• Crackdown 3
• ReCore
• Sea of Thieves
• Fallout 4 DLC
• DOOM DLC
• The Last Guardian
• Gran Turismo 7
• Mass Effect: Andromeda
• Assassin’s Creed 2017
• Horizon: Zero Dawn
• Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands
• For Honour
• South Park: The Fractured Butt Whole
• Mafia III
• Cuphead
• No Man's Sky
• Halo Wars 2
• HoloLens
• Windows 10 and Cross Platform Play
Think
• Red Dead 3
• Halo 6
• Wolfenstein: The New Order sequel
• The Evil Within 2
• Battlecry
• Bloodborne 2
• Destiny 2
• Watch Dogs 2
• Far Cry 5
• Shenmue III
• Battalion 1944
• Final Fantasy VII
• Ion
Maybe
• Prey 2
• PS4 Neo/Xbox Scorpio
• Psychonauts 2
• Borderlands 3
• Xbox One VR or Oculus Rift for Xbox One
• Day Z
• New Star Wars game from Visceral and Motive
• That Criterion game announced back in 2014
• Resident Evil 2
Possibly
• PS4 Backwards Compatibility
• Beyond Good & Evil 2
• New Rayman game
• Crash Bandicoot Remaster/Reimagining/Sequel
• New game from Rocksteady
• Something from Valve (I’d like Day of Defeat 2)
• Kojima’s new game
• New Prince of Persia
• The Last of Us 2
• Phantom Dust reannouncement
• New IPs from Ubisoft, EA and Microsoft.
>>
Absolute certainty:
Battletoads
>>
>>339272131
Xdddd
>>
Any bingo boards been made yet? It's my favourite part of E3.
>>
>>339272289
Seems like a cool idea.
>>
Anyone willing to explain why the new COD is so hated? Looks the same as almost all before to me.
>>
File: Bingo Board.jpg (195 KB, 1055x809) Image search: [Google]
Bingo Board.jpg
195 KB, 1055x809
>>339272289
Okay, I've made one for Nintendo.
>>
>>339271969
bungies probably gonna show their final destiny dlc, not destiny 2 yet
>>
>>339272982
I've been thinking the same thing. I guess people have just finally gotten tired of the sci-fi future element. Also the fact that they're not selling you MW1 separately and sort of forcing you to buy the game probably angers people. That mixed with the fact that Battlefield 1 seems to prove that World War shooters are something that can work in this year probably causes all the hatred. For me I'd like to see more before people go witch hunting it because I don't think a COD in space is a bad idea. Besides, the whole series has evolved from World War 2 to modern day to near future so it was only a matter of time.

But yeah, that's my Infinite Warfare is hated in my opinion.
>>
>>339273287
Good point.
>>
>>339272982
Its not hated all the dislikes on the reveal trailer mean nothing. Every like is a confiemed purchase.
It is simply hated by a boycott movement who have the mentality of a babies and can't think for themselves.
>>
>>339273346
I don't get why someone would want to play cod 4 remastered multi over infinite warfare anyway, infinite's the latest cod. And BF1 looks retarded as fuck w/ the black guy with a cape and revisionist hiatory. 99 percent of ww 1 soldiers were white but we'll represent those fought as blacks! Dude fuck that infinite warfares gonna shit on bf1. Id by it if it were an accurate ww1 game but it isn't so fuck no.
>>
>>339274228
I guess it's coz people have nostalgia for cod 4 and want to remember the "good ol days of 07". Also, I couldn't give less of a shit about the guy on the cover and how 99% of soldiers were black. I think both look promising and I'd like to see more, I just think one's getting shit on way too much because of circlejerking.
>>
>>339271969
Also you forgot so phony and micro$oft's neo and scorpio consoles.
>>
>>339274475
No I added it in:
"
• Prey 2
• PS4 Neo/Xbox Scorpio
• Psychonauts 2
"
>>
>>339274449
It started to go downhill with baseline foe battlefield, hardline has cuck, bf1 has revisionist history. Blame sjws for all of this caca. Fuck them, not funding sjw crap for SURE. That's like buying life is strange lol, hell no. Last good bf is bf4, last one I got.
>>339274673
My bad I see it now

Prey 2 would be sick if they showcased that.
>>
>>339274939
Yeah Prey 2 would be good. The rumours are that Arkane Austin are working on it so one can only hope.
>>
>>339274939
Hardline, for* sorry typing fast on tablet.
>>
Battlefield 4... FOUR MORE YEARS!

Not giving my money to Swedecucks for their bullshit 1% story instead of my Slavic brothers who fought.
>>
>>339275064
The people who were making it originally before it got cancelled seem to have nailed it perfectly based off of the gameplay I saw. Let's just hopw Arkane's take will be as good as that.
>>
File: Current gen.gif (2 MB, 322x239) Image search: [Google]
Current gen.gif
2 MB, 322x239
here ya go.
>>
>>339275439
Yeah I hope.
>>
Yooka Laylee trailer

The rest I don't care about
>>
>>339271969
It better be good is all I know, this is the last thing I'm puttingoing faith in to keep me alive for another year.
>>
https://discord.gg/012UrDuZq91P7wsJI
>>
>>339271969

>Just Cause 3

I'm playing it right now, why would they show it at E3?
>>
Any drinking games made yet for e3? Those were fun except for the BS sony board about drinking a whole bottle of jager if they showed the last gaurdian. Shit was the first thing they showed so the fun ended there
>>
>>339271969
…New Prince of Persia…

That would be the best reveal at E3.
>>
>>339271969
On your Think list,
Shenmue I think they'll show more of it on sony conference,they showed some new pics not long ago so they'll probably saving a proper trailer or gameplay for e3
Red dead I would love to see but rockstar don't show much on e3s, normally just realease a almost ninja trailer out of nowhere.
Ion I was really interested since I love space station 13, but everything about it seems dead. the company did a vr game, there's been almost no news of the game appart from some engine videos on youtube that is not related at all to what would be ion gameplay.
>>
>>339271969

>Persona 5
>On stage conference

I want this, but I have a hard time believeing that sony would do it
>>
Into vidya news for years, following dev, insiders twitter feed on a daily basis, I’ll save you all some time and post 100% of things to come true.

Microsoft:
>Recore late 2016 for Win10 and X1
>Gears 4 will be pushed to March 2017. Not a rumor just a huge hunch.
>Halo War 2 2017.
>Crackdown beta and multiplayer this year. Full Singlerplayer Game next year.
>Scalebound next year.
>Sea of Thieves beta this year for X1 and Win10. Game next year. MAYBE THIS HOLYDAY.
>New Alan Wake game called Alan Wake: Page 2.
>Slim Box this year and 1.5 box next year.
>Chormcast Xbone for streaming games.

Sony:
>Gravity Rush 2, Oct 2016.
>Last Guardian, Late 2016.
>Dreams beta this year. Game is Feb 2017.
>Gran Sports. Nov 2016.
>Horizon March 2017.
>God of War (working Title) Oct 2017.
>Sony Western Game.
>PS4k.

Square Enix:
>FFXV, no FFVII this E3, cause marketing issues that it might conflict with XV. Will show at PSX 16.
>World of FF. Dec 2016 – Feb 2017. Will have FFVII remake Demo.
>FFXII Remaster for Steam/Ps4 around March 2017.
>Kingdom Hearts 2.8, 2016 Nov 28. KH3 will get a trailer too.
>Hitman. Will hint that Hitman: Season 2 might come later on (2018)
>>
my uncle works at Nintendo, he told me they'll show these games at next E3
>Super Paper Mario Kart
>SMTxFE 2
>Mario Party 11
>Final Fantasy spinoff with XV characters
>Metroid 5 teaser (final title tba)
>Super Monkey pinBall
>Zelda U
>F-Zero FX (working title)
>Pokken DLC
>>
>>339276868
>Scalebound next year.
>Slim Box this year and 1.5 box next year.
>God of War (working Title) Oct 2017.
>PS4k.

You don't need insider info to know this shit
>>
File: rage.png (12 KB, 405x414) Image search: [Google]
rage.png
12 KB, 405x414
>>339275993
>Any drinking games made yet for e3?
seconded
>>339276868
>FFXII Remaster
I started playing emulated XII this year after so much time waiting for a remaster
if they show that I'll be this mad
>>
>>339277052
You'd be surprised how people could ask some much stupid questions around E3, stuff that already had heavy rumors around it, so i did my my part of writing what i think is coming. Almost all of what i posted has a higher percentage of being true.
>>
>>339275818
Idk but according to Gamespot (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/all-the-e3-2016-games-confirmed-so-far/1100-6440260/), that's what Squenix will show at E3. Some sort of DLC/Expansion, probably.
>>
>>339277121
I would tell you to stop playing it right now. I did the same. Square has a knack of making orgasmic remasters that are worth the wait.
>>
>>339276868
That's actually a pretty good prediction.
>>
File: rage.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
rage.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>339277469
>I would tell you to stop playing it right now.
I'm 15 hours into it, I'd honestly rather keep at it and watch the cutscenes again from youtube
I would be this mad tho
>>
>>339276968
I WANT A SUPER MONKEY BALL. NOT SOME GAY PHONE APP
>REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: these skies belong to us.jpg (153 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
these skies belong to us.jpg
153 KB, 1280x718
>>339271969
>no ace combat 7
what are you, some kind of jabroni?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.