[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wii U
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: wiiu.png (92 KB, 384x218) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.png
92 KB, 384x218
Considering buying a Wii U. Should I wait for the NX, or is it really worth waiting for?
>>
>>339265273
what games do you want to play?
>>
>>339265330
I'd probably play normal shit like Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Mario. Just casual stuff really.
>>
>>339265273
NX might not even be a home console. Even if it is, chances are a new architecture will be used, meaning no BC.
>>
>>339265273
WiiU games won't work on the NX, you missed the boat on the WiiU, the time to get on board was back in 2014 when they had 2 games released.

but why would you get any of them when the PC has emulators out right now for the both of them?
>>
>>339265740
Fair enough, doesn't seem like much of a reason to wait for something so ambiguous.

>>339265958
>but why would you get any of them when the PC has emulators out right now for the both of them?

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>339266415
There are emulators for both the WiiU and the NX
Cemu for the WiiU and the NX is just a mobile device that runs Android
>>
File: 1365522675749.jpg (10 KB, 127x187) Image search: [Google]
1365522675749.jpg
10 KB, 127x187
>>339266658
the wii u emulator is bad right now.
It's better to play backups using the original hardware, which you'd need a wii u for.

The NX isn't running android. Nintendo has explicitly stated this. It's pretty much the only thing they have explicitly stated about the NX.
>>
>>339266658
Playing on a Wii U emulator doesn't sound that appealing honestly.
>>
>>339265740
>NX might not even be a home console

Are you retarded?
Zelda U is coming for it
>>
If this question is already in your mind you really should at least wait to see if the NX will be backwards compatible.
>>
>>339267124

its coming for wii u too so he wouldn't miss out anyways
>>
>>339267124
Zelda U portable, it will be a farmville clone and will be available on more then just the NX, as it's just a mobile game from DeNa
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.