[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So in reality, which game will be better: Battlefield 1 or Infinite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: BF vs CoD.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BF vs CoD.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1080
So in reality, which game will be better: Battlefield 1 or Infinite Warfare?
>>
>>339261995
If you play either you should fuck off of /v/
>>
>>339261995
infinite warfare since battlefield games are shit
>>
>>339261995
CoD 4 remaster > everything
>>
Probably Infinite Warfare since its setting allows for more gameplay depth. That being said, Battlefield 1 will probably have a better story
>>
Battlefield 4 is one of the least enjoyable FPS games I've played and Battlefront sucked minus the visuals, so expect a highly polished turd.

IW will be another meh CoD, somewhere between the shitiness of Ghosts and the occasionally fun AW.
>>
>>339261995
One is going to be a boring battlefield game reskinned with WW1 weapons and one is going to be a boring halo clone.

Both of these games are shit, but CoD will massively outsell BF.
>>
File: 1407298160123.gif (1 MB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
1407298160123.gif
1 MB, 300x224
>>339262181
>>
>>339262213
>this comment
>so much misinformation

Do you even play vidya anon?
>>
>>339262414

>Both of these games are shit, but CoD will massively outsell BF

Is this a joke? Both are shitty, that i agree, but cod outselling BF? That is not a good prediction. BF is solely for MP and they have proved to have a perfect formula they will milk forever and ww1 is a completely new setting that, if they do it right, and i believe dice is capable of doing it right, then it will definitely outsell COD.
>>
>>339261995

niggers or Halo remastered?

no matter what you choose, you already lose
>>
>>339264724
>and i believe dice is capable of doing it right,
Fuck off DICEcuck. Last decade is proof they're retarded at game design.
>>
>>339264724
It doesn't matter which game is "better", CoD is an absolutely massive brand, it will always outsell BF. And no, before anyone brings it up, dislikes on a youtube trailer aren't an indicator of how well a game is going to sell. People always underestimate the brand loyalty that CoD has.
>>
>>339261995
Who wins?

Neither
The loser is the entire games industry and human society in general when the people who like these games grow up, become president and call the Secretary of Defense a faggot for not wanting to nuke Switzerland.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.