[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ANY of the early access open world survival games on steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Is ANY of the early access open world survival games on steam worth playing/buying?
>>
ark and rust
>>
Da blak deth
>>
File: Tears.gif (110 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Tears.gif
110 KB, 480x270
I like dayZ
>>
No

You spend hours making shit and have some faggot destroy everything and kill you as soon as you go to sleep. They're a complete waste of time, even as far as video games go.
>>
>>339260971
what about hurtworld?
>>
Subnautica is interesting
>>
The only good survival game worth playing is Stranded 2. And it's old, ugly, and free.
>>
>>339261030
This.

These games would be perfect if it wasn't for the fact that people need sleep and have lives.

Every time I make a base in RUST, there's that one autist that's on 24/7 who eventually kills you while you're sleeping because he had a 100 ducking rockets
>>
>>339261263
What about singleplayer games like Subnautica?
>>
>>339260896
The Long Dark
>>
>>339261194
>>339261336
Subnautica is one of the better recent survival games. It still has the lack of content problem that these games have, but the world is actually fun to explore.
>>
>>339261336
It gets old pretty quickly, first few hours are good though.
>>
>>339261135
Its crap trust me
>>
>>339262030
And Ark is little better than Rust but both are quality games.
>>
>>339262030
one of my friends persuaded me to buy it. "Like rust but good". The same faggot who pre-ordered evolve and pressured me into doing the same. "Evolve gon be good we gon have so much time in evolve"
>>
>>339262172
I dont know about Hurtworld i didnt play it but something in that game makes me think that it's shit. Maybe cuz of graphics and gameplay.
>>
>>339261390
This.
>>
>>339261390
>not OP
I played it tomorrow and dislike it.
I had wood from crates, matches and firebooster(or something like it, liquid gas) and this faggot didn't want to start a fire, because I didn't have tinder.

I had a crowbar, but because I didn't had an axe, he only could destroy crates with his hands.

Also there are dead bodies and snacks everywhere, wtf?
>>
>>339261261
3 is still being worked on http://www.stranded3.com/
>>
File: borningzz.jpg (11 KB, 260x117) Image search: [Google]
borningzz.jpg
11 KB, 260x117
>>339260896
No.

>>339261003
I hear you brother. Too bad 0.60 aint coming any time soooooooooooooon
>>
>>339260896
life is feudal
>>
>>339262290
I watched quite a few streams on Hurtworld and I liked what I saw, yet to actually buy and try the game tho
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.