[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game just released >can't even come close to a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: shit game.png (413 KB, 983x263) Image search: [Google]
shit game.png
413 KB, 983x263
>game just released
>can't even come close to a game released 7 years ago
>AND IT'S WEEKEND

How does it feel?
>>
>>339258704
Hi anon hope you're having a good weekend. Seems like you're spending your time wisely.
>>
>>339258704
I hope you fill the empty void in your soul before you get as bad as me
>>
Overwatch will die in a week don't worry
The amount of threads we get also dropped to 10%
>>
dumb thread but having more viewers than CS:GO must be an accomplishment
>>
>>339258704
Aren't LoL and Overwatch both owned by Blizzard?
>>
>>339259074
no
>>
>>339258704
Wait until shitlol championship ends. Then it will return to 5-10k top
>>
File: 4342.png (317 KB, 646x365) Image search: [Google]
4342.png
317 KB, 646x365
>Daily reminder that League is dying.
>>
>people care about viewership on twitch
why? I thought twitch chat was full of meme-spouting, pewdiepie-loving manchildren and literal children

pick a small stream of a game you like and enjoying the company is what twitch is really for, not spam kappa in the chat whenever the streamer starts getting his act up
>>
>>339260635
>gains 8m
>dying
remind me that filling my tank with gas is killing my car, you blundering cunt.
>>
File: furryworlds.png (684 KB, 602x688) Image search: [Google]
furryworlds.png
684 KB, 602x688
>>339260840
>Supposedly the biggest e-sport in the world
>Barely gained any viewers compared to all the other games
>If trends continue CS:GO will overtake lol by next year at least in the west

How's that dynamic queue working out for ya?
>>
>>339260635
I hate LoL as much as the next guy but how does 88 MILLION hours watched sound dying to you?
>>
>>339260973
all the LoL fans seeped into other areas, LoL isnt dieing Esports in general are getting bigger
>>
>>339260640
>Tell friend to check out a channel
>First thing he checks is the view count then dismisses it if the numbers aren't high enough.
Some people only care about bandwagoning I guess, like all those people clicking on the persona 5 trailer and being all confused.
>>
>>339258704
that's because League fanboys are greasy unwashed troglodytes that have pledged their allegiance to a shitty, slow-paced, cancerous piece of shit game. They will never accept any game higher than their own.
>>
>>339261063
Playerbase numbers have been rumored to be dropping lately.

In Korea it has dropped like 14-17% in PC bangs

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3262&l=553

Hard to tell about the rest of the regions since Riot hasn't released playerbase numbers in two years.
>>
>>339260973
>Supposedly the biggest e-sport in the world
it is, sadly

>Barely gained any viewers compared to all the other games
because it already has almost all of them, there aren't many more potential viewers to gain
ever heard of "diminishing returns"? I doubt it

>If trends continue CS:GO will overtake lol by next year at least in the west
two different games, two different genres attracting two different crowds
you couldn't make that statement any more unrelated

also, never ever, MOBAs have a whole different level of popularity worldwide than skill-based arena shooters

>>339261304
agreed but you're an even worse, greasy, unwashed troglodyte and whatever game you like is just trash that makes you feel good and not seem like a complete loser at life

but here's the twist: you still are one

>>339261431
>rumored
thanks for the reply?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.