[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Blizzard spent half the time they did in making sure that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: zarya-gameplay[1].jpg (55 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
zarya-gameplay[1].jpg
55 KB, 700x396
If Blizzard spent half the time they did in making sure that every single little niche nationality, race, or sexuality was represented on the actual gameplay and modes then maybe the game wouldn't feel so empty for its price tag. And even then, you're never going to satisfy the outcry of SJWs and salty subset of sexualities that weren't included.

I dunno, I feel like this game would be way better otherwise as well.
>>
>>339257736
What's the point of this post?
>>
Check the catalog. If there are 8+ threads about a game, don't make a new one. Leave a reply in another thread
>>
>>339257736
Zarya doesn't trigger me because, except for the color of her hair and the scar, she's just like a friend I used to know.

In the end, I couldn't manage to fug her
>>
>>339257880
don't have sex with your friends, anon

use your friends to find others to have sex with
>>
Oh thank god another OW thread thank you OP thank you OP fuck you OP
>>
>>339257804

I'm trying to open a discussion about why the game isn't better when it could have and should have been; because in the state it's in, it's a shallow mess.
>>
>>339257932
Niga I was trying to make her more of a friend

We only saw each other on the bus, always talked and laughed together. I was a cuck
>>
>>339257945
it's a game and you shoot things until you win

repeat until you're bored, then you go place something else
>>
What's an extra thirty minutes going to do for the game?
>>
>>339258034

>Go play something else

People play TF2 to this day, a decade after release. Wanna know why? Because it's a game with tons of satisfying content.

There are people who literally only play CoD or Battlefield. Wanna know why? Because no matter what you have to say about the gameplay, the companies work hard to fill them to the brim with content before release so players will be blown away and keep playing.

Wanna know a game that thought you could just say "you just need to shoot things until you win or go play something else"? Splatoon. Splatoon had that mindset, and Splatoon is dead.

See a pattern here?
>>
File: cute-063.jpg (111 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
cute-063.jpg
111 KB, 720x720
>>339257736
Agreed this game is unpolished af, I'm not sure why everyone's going crazy over it. This game has AWFUL character design and looks like an unpalatable mish-mash of League, Tumblr, and TF2. The characters are all just boring, unimaginative, flat archetypes meant to pander to as many different demographic as possible.

Also I love the hypocrisy that SFV gets trashed cause MUH arcade but this garbo TF2 ripoff somehow doesn't get people raising their eyebrows at least? It truly shows what a babby genre FPS is and how most people who trash SFV are just scrubs who need to git gud, and have no teammates to blame their failures on.
>>
File: 0AqSGOa.gif (977 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
0AqSGOa.gif
977 KB, 500x281
>>339258260
splatoon is a much deeper shooter than overwatch will ever be tho
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.