[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw everyone has learned to counter pharah now >you can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 930x934) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 930x934
>tfw everyone has learned to counter pharah now
>you can't dominate games like you used to in the beta

buff when
>>
She's the best long range harass in the game though.

Direct impact with a rocket deals 150 damage, more than enough damage needed to be viable
>>
>Countered by Widow/Soldier/Mcree
>And only if they're very good shots

Just get a pocket mercy and evolve into true cancer
>>
>>339258461
Zenyatta can kill her dead real quick.
>>
>>339256985
>long range harass with slow as fuck rockets
>Q that is entirely dependent on surprise and distance to the target to be effective
>better than literal hitscan weapons of McCree/Widowmaker or proper Hanzo player
The fuck are you talking about
>>
>>339258461
>implying hitscan characters take an ounce of skill to use in a slow game like Overwatch
>>
>>339258541
Zenyatta can kill anyone real quick, he's the definition of glass cannon that should always stay behind teammates, except he also has great utility.
>>
>>339256837
>JUSTICE RAINS FRO- Ahhhh...
>>
File: overwatch hanzo.png (740 KB, 691x905) Image search: [Google]
overwatch hanzo.png
740 KB, 691x905
I eat Pharahs for breakfast
>>
>>339258798
>rockets are slow

They aren't and even if they appear to be coming from a mile away not many characters have abilities that can dodge

Wido and Hanzo are snipers meant for one shot one kill. It's different from harass. Also she's got splash damage
>>
>>339259048
sure you do cuckie
>>
>>339256837
Become efficient
>>
>>339259314
that was terrible you suck desu, not even memeing
>>
>>339259314
*unzips katana*
*teleports behind you*
"pssh, nothin personnel, kid."
*stabs you in the back*
>>
>>339259208
Her splash is minuscule. Good for getting hits on distance that is close enough, but doesn't damage you, but that's about it. Rockets sure are good for damaging against stationary targets, like turrets or retarded Bastions, but if player is not a retard 150 damage won't be enough to kill him and second rockets is unlikely to strike the same target. Plus clever Bastions or gnomes can position themselves in such a way that it will be hard to hit them from above without overexposing yourself, which kinda ruins the long range harassment. She's clearly a frontier attacker and a great pusher/clearer. She can and will harass, but she's too exposed to be alone without a team
>>
File: piggu.jpg (389 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
piggu.jpg
389 KB, 1920x1080
>go online and look for a list of who counters who
>People seriously, non ironically beleive Mei counters Roadhog
>>
>>339260143
yep. gotta avoid mei's unless with your team in that case.
>>
>>339260232
But Hookshootmelee offs her easy
>>
just remember that jumping up as high as you can is not a good way of using her ult
>>
>>339260065
>splash is miniscule

No it's not. That's how I get most of my kills ;)
>>
>>339256837

trying playing a good game
>>
>>339260402
Good for you, shitter. Her splash is significantly less than a typical splash you would get from a rocket weapon in arena shooters: TF2, UT, Quake etc. Hell even fucking new Doom.
>>
File: 1343311537130.jpg (62 KB, 960x696) Image search: [Google]
1343311537130.jpg
62 KB, 960x696
>played around 30 matches today
>lost like 27 of them
>join a game
>put on the team thats just on the verge of losing
>join a game
>theres a widowmaker on the opposing team everytime and they know how to aim and nobody can get out of the spawn point
Game is losing the fun now, maybe I should play in groups because soloing is a nightmare now, I really wish they would nerf the charge on widowmaker, had one game where 2 widowmakers were being damage buffed and we couldn't do shit, throwing in a tank like reinhardt didn't help much because trying to defend from the snipers lead us vulnerable to getting flanked.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.