[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to fix? the platform seems legit, but large parts of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: the-division.jpg (509 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
the-division.jpg
509 KB, 1600x900
how to fix?

the platform seems legit, but large parts of this game need an overhaul. what could make /v/ love this game again?
>>
Fixing the SMG's crit chance for starters. It's broken as fuck right now. Combine it with a headshot bonus and you might as well have damage scripts running.
>>
Totally forgot this even existed. Dead game?
>>
Delete the borderlands part
>>
>>339250883
Feels dead to me, I only ever run into players in the Darkzone and even then its like 9 people.
>>
>>339250487

Nerf all stats massively.
>To make skill matter.

Add more abilities.
>To make build matter.

Make challenging content.
>Add that DarkZone that was promoted in all the advertising. Not the fucking carebear Reddit box they have now.
>>
>>339250883

Steam reviews at Overwhelmingly Negative.

Game is dead.
>>
>>339252849
The DZ needs a massive overhaul. I love killing a rogue agent who just put his loot container on the chopper rope, and the moment I got to steal his shit it marks me as rogue. You'd think I'd get rewarded for stealing a rogues shit, not get shit on for it.
>>
>>339250487
You cannot fix it. The game was shit in a Ubisoft collectathon world with 4 copy and pasted side missions repeated 500 times. The loot system even sucks.
>>
>>339250487
Totally remake game at this point.
>>
>>339252985
Was so hyped after the first trailer too.

>AAA games

Not even once.
>>
I don't see this game getting better like Diablo 3 did. This game is a mess
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 512x288
>>339250487
Realise they fucked up the story and let you play the Who wrote sanitation workers union and private contractors taking back the city

>Bliss did nothing wrong
>>
>>339250487
Write the whole shit story again, this time without the fucking trannies and lesboes. This could have been a decent game and it looks nice, but the utter shit ubisoft writing strikes again.
>>
File: 1413516668370.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1413516668370.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>339258016
>LMB knew the government was incompetent and couldn't protect them people like they could
>Rikers were some hood niggas that just wanted freedom
>Cleaners knew what must be done and handled it with flames
>Rioters just trying to survive in a lawless, concrete jungle
why no option to join these factions?
>>
>>339259049
Because you'd be a deserter and would be probably be executed for it
that would add an interesting element to the game, being hunted by different factions based on your decision.

The cleaners would never let you in, though
>>
>>339259260
>The cleaners would never let you in, though
>implying I wouldn't just show up with my makeshift flamethrower and pretend like I'm already a member
what are they gonna do? ask me to remove my helm and prove I'm a member of the flame?
>>
>>339250487
BRING BACK THE LINE MEME
>>
>>339259557
that's a good point
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.