[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Romancing SaGa 2 finally released in English >Also going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451651235172.jpg (30 KB, 350x352) Image search: [Google]
1451651235172.jpg
30 KB, 350x352
>Romancing SaGa 2 finally released in English
>Also going to make its way to the Vita
About damn time.
>>
>>339246075
Is it out on smartphones right now?
SaGa Frontier 2 is my favorite game of all time, but also the only SaGa game I ever played, is Romancing SaGa 2 similar?
>>
>>339246591
It is similar in the fact that it is a generational game. You follow a line of emperors against the seven heroes, but after that the similarities end when it comes to progression. It is a lot more open world. It did come out on smartphones recently. I am personally awaiting the Vita version though.

Worth checking out the other games as well since it started on the Gameboy.
>>
>>339246075
>release in English
Haha those stupid faggots who don't even speak Japanese.

Enjoy the censorship and the badly translated content./
>>
I'm not going to get my hopes up for a vita release just for square to say fuck it.
If it comes to vita in english cool, but i', not getting excited for it.
I'd like adventures of mana in english on vita too though if they put SaGa on there.
>>
>>339246938
https://twitter.com/SaGa25kawazu/status/736425328613040129
It's going to happen, eventually.

>>339246840
The games haven't been censored since the Gamboy back in like 91. Badly translated yeah, but thankfully they aren't story heavy games outside of SaGa Frontier 2. It is more based on exploration and quests, doing things rather than reading things.
>>
>digital only
>>
>>339247580
Oh well. I am more concerned with playing the game though. I'm fairly excited for it.
>>
>>339246075

I AM, THE CREAM OF THE CROP!
>>
>>339248035
I RISE TO THE TOP
>>
>>339248035
>>339250278
CUP OF COFFEE!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.