[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Atenttion everyone on the pursuit call, Rhino units headed your way!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: NFSMWHeavyRhino.png (719 KB, 1114x627) Image search: [Google]
NFSMWHeavyRhino.png
719 KB, 1114x627
Atenttion everyone on the pursuit call, Rhino units headed your way!
>>
That game had amazing voice actors for the police and dispatchers
>>
>>339245984
Seriously

They sound so realistic
>>
Are those real things the cop use or what?
>>
>>339246261
yup

They basicly ram you and fuck your shit up
>>
>>339246196
That's because they use real cops to do the voice acting.
>>
>>339245984
Everything about old MW is amazing.
Best NFS so far.
>>
>>339246813
The customisation compared to UG2 was lackluster and the AI rubberbanded like hell, but it was (and still is) a fun game.

Hell, I'm playing through it now.
>>
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
AND THE SETS GO UP
>>
>>339248643
I got a need for speed.
I got a need for speed.
I got a need for speed.
I got a need for speed.
That fucking track made me so mad.
>>
That glorious feel when you play the PC version for the first time and realise you can turn off the yellow piss filter and the game is colourful as fuck.
>>
>is that your place?
>is that your hood?
>is that your block?

Best soundtrack nigga
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.