[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Greece the most massive cunts in Civ 5? Discuss. Also, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Alexanders-O-Face.jpg (292 KB, 1202x1032) Image search: [Google]
Alexanders-O-Face.jpg
292 KB, 1202x1032
Are Greece the most massive cunts in Civ 5? Discuss.

Also, what are the best mods for this game? I play with the Game Balance mod which overhauls a lot of things to make them more fair. Anything else I really should be running?
>>
>>339245031
fuck you
i bet you are german nazi
>>
>>339245161
Why do you figure? You're close - I am Aryan, at least.
>>
>>339245031
In cases like your pic or when you're being denounced, does it matter which answer you respond with?
>>
>>339245031
>the horse closes its eyes too
How deep is the lore
>>
>>339245290
I am not certain if it matters in Vanilla Civ 5 - But with the Game Balance mod it does matter. Essentially pick the "Fuck you" option if you intend to go to war with them sooner or later, or if your military strength is vastly superior.
>>
No because they're nor Siam
>>
>>339245573
They are cumming together.
>>
File: AAAA.jpg (53 KB, 402x780) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.jpg
53 KB, 402x780
>>339245031
>found city
>sandniggers below me
>greeks above
>almost immediately, WAR WERE DECLARED by both of them
>get rammed from both sides
>lose capital
And that's why I don't play on small maps anymore.
>>
>>339245031
>>339245031
I run
Vox Populi
RtP
CiD
Exce
CulDiv
And minor stuff like R.E.D and Quick Turns
>>
>>339245950
I make it my personal crusade in each game to eliminate all of the Civilizations worshiping Islam.
>>
Catherine is worse
>>
Making this thread another 100 times doesn't make those pussies any more of a thread.
Greece is a mostly piss easy enemy, only mildly annoying because of their city state asslickery.
>>
>it's always fucking Caesar
>>
>>339246295
After I subscribe to a mod and enable it in the mod menu is there anything else I need to do to make them work?
I've done these and new civs I put in don't show up when setting up a game.
>>
Am I able to run this game on a toaster?
>>
>>339246448
>>339246295
Didn't mean to reply to you my bad
>>
πηγαινε να γαμηθεις
>>
>>339245237
Persian?
>>
>>339246448
You have to start a game from the mod submenu, not the normal start game.
>>
>>339246448
Launch a game through Mods in the main menu, not just regular.
>>
>See this thread
>Go to buy Civ 5
>See I already have it

Spooky
>>
>>339247731
>>339247828
Oh wow, how didn't I see that
thanks guys
>>
>>339245031
CBP is the only mod you need.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.