[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how is this game actually? I saw it on a ton of list of Ps3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
So how is this game actually? I saw it on a ton of list of Ps3 must haves. I only recently got a Ps3 and have been buying exclusives. Is it worth the $12 I spent? Haven't started yet.
>>
>>339243327
It's a not very good jrpg on a console that seemingly only got bad JRPGs
>>
>>339243327
>Is it worth the $12 I spent?
yes.
the AI of your friendlies in combat is pretty awful though.
>>
>>339243327
It's pretty comfy. Teammates are a pain to manage at times but it's still a decent game.
>>
>>339243327
Wasn't a fan of the gameplay but it looks really pretty
>>
Boring and shallow.
>>
It's alright. Definetly didn't live up to the hype. Worth $12, definetly not the $60 on release. It's very childish in alot of its elements. Alot of hype riding on Miyazaki being part of it. People wanted princess mononoke, but got pony instead.
>>
>>339243327
It's an alright game, you play it more for the scenery and story than the gameplay though. Studio Ghibli worked on this title and it shows, very comfy.
>>
>>339243623
Ponyo not pony. Fuck my phones auto correct
>>
I really tried to like it. The videos and voice acting are great but the game play is boring and bad unfortunately. Save your money..
>>
>>339243414
>>339243498
>>339243514
So basically overpower the content or git gud to get past it then I guess.

>>339243623
I didn't know he was a part of it. I thought the art and atmosphere was reminiscent of his work. Cool.
>>
>>339243741
Clearly I didn't do my research. I can deal with shitty game play for the sake of a story though that's cool.
>>
Ni no Kuni wasn't mindblowing, but I was entertained for pretty much the entire forty hours or so that the game lasts, so I'd say that it's worth trying at least.
>>
Probably the worst jrpg I've ever had the misfortune to buy.
It's all presentation. An astounding presentation. But the game is utter shit.
I've never seen a game so actively trying to sabotage you like it does.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.