[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games that weren't downgraded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 300x428
ITT: games that weren't downgraded
>>
>>339235451
Witcher 3
Bioshock Infinite
Watch_Dogs
Killzone 2
Uncharted Series
Tom Calancy's The Division
The Order 1886
>>
Jackie Chan's Action Kung-Fu
>>
Mighty No.9 xD
>>
>>339236504
It never had a trailer so it's disqualified
>>
>>339235451
Every Call of Duty game.
>>
>>339235451
>implying
https://youtu.be/4ddJ1OKV63Q?t=510
I love the game, but they promised much more.
>>
>>339237621
Literally everything shown in that demo is featured in the final game
>>
>>339237814
The strider busting into Eli's lab did not happen. Combine in Ravenholm wasn't a thing. Fighting alongside Barney in that sequence wasn't in the game. The section with the gunship was HEAVILY modified. The strider section with the trolley cart wasn't in the final game.
>>
>>339238003
Those were taken out for narrative reasons, and never improved the gameplay. They were added to showcase a lot of shit in a small amount of time, and you're retarded if you think none of that was possible in the final shipped game
>>
>>339237621

man that video was so mindblowing when it was first released
>>
>>339237071
>tricking anon into googling the trailer for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaQ1BckVkEo
>>
>>339237621
Nigga they delivered their promise. Dafuq is wrong with you.
>>
>>339238510
Why did you post this?
>>
Normally the graphics being shit wouldn't piss me off if they were the only problem but
>brain dead combat
>convoluted menus
>laughably dumb AI
>forgettable story
>over reliance on magic bullshit
>copy paste fetch quests
>jarring awkward NPC interactions
>terrible voice acting
MGSV was leagues better in every category. Bitcher 3 was the Mad Max Fury Road of video games.
But you guys also like the voice acting in Silent Hill and Bullet Hell games so there's no point in reasoning with you
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2880x2430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2880x2430
>>339239220
Forgot pic
>>
>>339239220

>not liking fury road

I bet your favorite is thunderdome
>>
>>339238003
Final game didn't had sexy combine sluts unlike alpha.
>>
>>339239554
Cremators are the only thing I miss
>>
>>339237621
>they promised much more.
No they didn't you fucking idiot

Every feature shown in that video is in HL2, ignoring the fact that it's a fucking E3 showcase
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.