[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you even give a fuck about Half Life 3 at this point? If it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: file.png (216 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
file.png
216 KB, 352x352
Do you even give a fuck about Half Life 3 at this point? If it was announced at E3 this year would you even care?
>>
>>339229180
the hype has died but it would go right up if it was announced

at this point i don't care about hl3 i just want source 2
>>
No

I don't particularly blame Gabe either, I would stop doing shit if I had a money press called Steam too.
>>
I don't even care about Valve games, bitch.
>>
>>339229180
According to VNN, they found txt files which mentioned RPG elements, and is kind of similar to the HL3 txt file they found during an accidental leak
>>
File: 1430080988506.jpg (209 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1430080988506.jpg
209 KB, 600x549
>>339229180
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0VY_CsVPjs
>>
>>339229180
I would buy that shit in a heartbeat, no questions asked. I've got blueballs from a cliffhanger for 9 FUCKING YEARS. I just gots to know what happens man
>>
I'm not hyped for it, but I would still get it, just because HL3 coming out is pretty much a meme at this point, it'd be like catching a unicorn, even if I don't like unicorns I'm still gonna fucking catch one.
>>
>>339231135
Bob is based
>>
>>339229180
It depends, does it come with snow dogs?
>>
>>339231126
When?
>>
>>339229180
I wouldn't be hyped about it, in fact, I would be doubtful of HL3 because all the guys that actually made GOOD games at Valve are long gone now. It would just be a mediocre game made for VR
>>
>>339229180

I never gave a fuck to begin with. I hope they announce L4D3 though.
>>
File: 1389278190257.png (265 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
1389278190257.png
265 KB, 640x350
>>339229180
On the spot? No.
Maybe I would care seeing gameplay but honestly shit would need to look incredible to get any hype of me also any kind of "teaser" or "coming soon" would just feel cynical at this point.
>>
I found the first two to be pretty mundane and bland. Half Life has nothing to offer me. Not the first, not the second, and not the third if it is ever even made.
>>
>>339229180
I met Justin and Jarrett at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Justin looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore." I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Justin you found another goofball?" "Yeah Jarrett, this one looks like a complete dick head. His girlfriend is pretty banging though- I'd fuck her asshole." "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend's ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is." Right at that moment Justin jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down. I tried to stop him, but Jarrett jumped on me and held me down then he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you ain't going to do nothing about it!" I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Justin undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass. She was trying to scream but Justin just kept pushing her head down. "What an asshole!" Jarrett gleefully added. Justin looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball." It was like a silent movie. I watched as Justin then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jarrett, who was still holding me down, started to squeal into my ear "she's getting the goofballs she's getting the goofbaalllls." He started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt. I felt what I can assume was Jarrett's boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.
>>
>>339229180
The memes would carry it but nobody will actualy care outside of the normies.
>>
>>339231743
Shit taste faggot.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.