[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? They're aiming for 6 teraflops, which is 5 times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: xbox-one-scorpio-359x201.jpg (20 KB, 359x201) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-scorpio-359x201.jpg
20 KB, 359x201
Thoughts?

They're aiming for 6 teraflops, which is 5 times stronger than the current Xbone in terms of raw processing power. It will also have Oculus Rift support, if anybody still care as about that shit.
>>
>rumors from some faggot who talked to polygon
>>
>>339227265
>aiming for 6 teraflops
Sounds like it's going to run hot.
>>
It can be as powerful as possible and I still am only interested in Scalebound and maybe the rare replay
>>
>>339227265
Why the fuck are we getting new consoles so soon?
>>
>>339229262
VR is the future. when you see it you will believe it
>>
>>339229262
because that's what happens when you try to pander to superficial kiddies who only want Pixar visuals with the occasional QTE and don't give a fuck about gameplay
>>
>>339229262
Because the current gen was already last gen when it released
>>
>>339229262
Because they needed to milk the fanbases in order to produce a console that doesn't run like something from last gen
>>
>>339229710
This. Both consoles were underpowered on release and 3 years later they're even more underpowered. The Neo and Scorpio are just a natural progression which came way soon than people expected. And let's be honest, would you really want the current gen to last 9 fucking years like the PS360 era?
>>
>>339229486
You will say "wow".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.