[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a video game where the antagonist places a curse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What's a video game where the antagonist places a curse on you and you cannot break it?
>>
Lil Blowjob faget can't curse shit, see lebron in finals again
>>
>>339220573
I'm sorry youre such horribly misinformed, does your caretaker let you use the internet?
>>
In Paper Mario 2 there is a secondary antagonist that gives Mario some pretty awful curses that he has to fight through. It's really humanizing to see Mario fight against the sort of adversity that these curses give him.
>>
>>339220773
Jesus, don't remind me.
>>
>>339220773
Antagonists. There's four of them.
>>
File: deron.gif (3 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
deron.gif
3 MB, 540x304
>>339220403
>yfw Durant breaks it in Game 7 shutting down that small walking meme of a man
I want to believe
>>
>>339221110

They're all portions of the same character. It was too powerful and evil to contain on its own so it had to be split into pieces and those pieces locked up separately.
>>
So it's 3-3 now?
>>
File: image.jpg (571 KB, 1877x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
571 KB, 1877x1050
>>339221743
Yes, and the Warriors have a big chance of closing it at home.

Oklahoma is finished if they play like they did tonight.
>>
>watching ape hoop
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.