[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to play this for the first time, any tips or recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: c&c-ts.jpg (91 KB, 600x767) Image search: [Google]
c&c-ts.jpg
91 KB, 600x767
About to play this for the first time, any tips or recommendations?
>>
around 17 years too late enjoy the cutscenes
>>
>>339220106
Nod Artillery in base-game is broken as fuck, get used to the idea of using GDI disc grenades to skip around, micro your hover units and let their missiles do their job, take advantage of titans max-range to wreck tic-tanks and laser turrets, Cyborg Infantry are broken as fuck, Drill + Engineers + Cyborgs = GG, get a firestorm fence to protect against hunter killers, and abuse jetpack infantry when you can.
>>
>>339220106
best game in the series imo. my fav, firestorm expansion is great too
>>
play on hardest difficulty, play ra2 and yuris revenge after it. then generals
>>
Play Tiberian Dawn first because you need the story background. Also make sure to play the Firestorm expansion.
You can stop the series after those, the new games were all awful.
>>
just remember, you're a mechanical man
>>
>>339221202
Was the first game even beatable without abusing walls and AI attacking northernmost unit/building?
>>
>>339220106
be prepared for the comfiest game ever
>>
>>339221981
Yeah, I beat it when I was six years old by just unit spamming.
>>
>>339222272
really?

that mission where you start with next to nothing right next to a flame tank was where I got stuck as a kid. I was pretty crap at games though, I couldn't beat more than the first few missions in mechwarrior 2.
>>
>>339222627
The only missions I had trouble with were the Commando ones.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.