[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does dva need a buff?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Icon-dva.png (24 KB, 112x100) Image search: [Google]
Icon-dva.png
24 KB, 112x100
Does dva need a buff?
>>
She needs my dick

In seriousness a little more speed while shooting and a headshot hitbox smaller than a barn would make her more viable.

I feel like I do better damage with her pistol because of the maneuverability and the projection.
>>
File: Faceless void.jpg (7 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
Faceless void.jpg
7 KB, 125x121
Dva's ult shouldn't be blocked by Reinhardt and Winston shields. Other than that shes fine.
>>
>>339219474
Would it be fair if she could fire her pistol's shots with right click in suit?
>>
>>339217992

Not really, she's good. You just have to viciously bully the enemy team with boost and shotguns, generally by flying above/around them and then ejaculating all over their healer.
>>
File: HELP.png (125 KB, 300x353) Image search: [Google]
HELP.png
125 KB, 300x353
>>339217992
BUFF THIS
>>
>>339219474
She needs a feminine penis
>>
>>339217992
Does this thread need to exist?
>>
File: 1508806-gyakutensaiban381.png (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1508806-gyakutensaiban381.png
22 KB, 320x320
I'd say yes.
Her mech form is pretty pitiful, its hard to believe she fought any sort of monster with this thing when it can barely fight a cowboy.

Her pistol form flat out out damages it, and for a tank that thing isn't very tanky at all.

In terms of a Tank, she's inferior to Reinhardt, in terms of a disruptor she's inferior to Winston.
>>
I want her to give me a footjob with her plugsuit covered feet.

Also yes she needs a buff. She is best girl but I just cant justify picking her over Reinhardt.
>>
>>339217992
Buff her out of suit pistol damage, it was fine before they nerfed it
>>
>>339217992
Normal movement speed when firing in meka.
>>
>>339219878
There would be almost no reason to use her mechs guns. Her pistol does much more damage, and is longer ranged.
>>
I think her mech guns need more damage or maybe just need more accuracy/range.

I get that she's a tank and you wanna avoid making it so the tanks can out-damage the other classes, but I feel like other than her shield thing and her ult her mech is just a terrible bullet sponge most people can avoid dealing with until the rest of her team is dead or out of range.
>>
>>339220504
you're supposed to be up close. Up close they're one of hte strongest weaposn
>>
>>339220996
No they're not.

They're only OK up close.

But considering they make you move at a crawling speed, people will just back up.
>>
>>339221147
it's as if she fills a specific role and other characters in her vicinity could perform other roles.
>>
File: OW_Winston.jpg (144 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
OW_Winston.jpg
144 KB, 675x380
>>339221567
Except theres another hero with the exact same job a D.va, except he preforms it significantly better.
>>
>>339217992
I would give her a second fire, like a Zarya laser or low damage missiles that knock back people.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.