[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seriously, if you morons put any money into this, you need to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: starcitizen.jpg (40 KB, 637x346) Image search: [Google]
starcitizen.jpg
40 KB, 637x346
seriously, if you morons put any money into this, you need to divert some of your .jpeg budget into gettin' your fucking head examined
>>
but you funded mighty number 9 and pillars of eternity
fuck off hypocrite
>>
>>339211498
i didn't tho
>>
It's like people don't actually look up his work history.

Freelancer was a shit show that needed to be salvaged by microsoft and actually made working a decade later by modders.

The last project he was in charge of, the Wing Commander movie, was an ever bigger shit show.
>>
>>339211498
I didn't fund either, but I have a little bit more sympathy for Mighty No. 9 backers than for Star Citizen backers.

Chris Roberts' ever-growing wet dream raised red flags about the project's viability from the start, and the scope of the project exploded beyond all semblance of feasibility.

That's one thing.

It's quite another to take this long to make what's basically a 2.5D Mega Man with the serial numbers filed off.
>>
>>339212030
nobody cares what you think faggot
>>
>>339212092
yes but tell us what you think
>>
Anyone putting any money into any kickstarter needs their head examined. I've been tempted to make my own kickstarter because of how easy it seems to be to get idiots to pay money for something that doesn't exist, and in most cases never does.
>>
>>339212312
i suggest a belt that also brews IPAs
>>
>tfw elite dangerous turned out alright
>>
>>339211058
Is this game still in fucking development?
Jesus Christ what are they doing?
>>
File: 115.jpg (46 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
115.jpg
46 KB, 600x450
>>339212613
pissing away a hundred and fifteen million of your earth dollars, apparently
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.