[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone playing Overwatch so fucking selfish? I absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99
File: maxresdefault.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
Why is everyone playing Overwatch so fucking selfish? I absolutely suck as playing healer but I have to force myself to almost every game because nobody else wants to. Instead we end up with fucking 2 Hanzos or 2 Bastions, just because people would rather get kills than win.

Its fucking frustrating. The game has only been out for less than a week but the playerbase is already pure cancer.

>On a KotH team with 2 Hanzos and a Widow
>Have to switch to healer because the healer we had thought it would be more effective to switch to Bastion
>Point out that we have no tank and are getting our ass kicked
>Sure enough, lose with 0 percent of the point captured
>One of the Hanzos tells me that if we needed a tank so bad, I should have switched
>Despite the fact that I'm the only person healing the team

Its so painfully frustrating. I want to love the game so bad, but Its so hard when the other players just don't give a shit.
>>
>>339210294
nah you mean 3 Blackwidows
>>
>>339210294
because current game design gave casuals the idea that it is the game that sucks, not that they are retarded, and this ideology has infected games since.

It is still not tf2, so at least you don't have 4 hanzos and one genji, just yet. Paywalls are a great filter.
>>
no one actually wants to play or talk about this game

those were just the paid shills, and they're bumping the threads that don't point out the obvious flaws

like designing and balancing a game around the assumption that the playerbase isn't a bunch of selfish idiots
>>
File: 1464481024198.png (94 KB, 392x382) Image search: [Google]
1464481024198.png
94 KB, 392x382
>>339210294

>tfw no one ever offers to heal
>tfw more time as mercy and lucio than every other class combined because of it

I'm just going to start picking Road Hog and Mei so I can heal myself
>>
>>339210294
What do you expect after 10 years of Call of Duty "muh kdr ratio"?
>>
>>339210294
Having to bump your own thread is proof that Overwatch threads are only a bunch of shills and marketers posting on threads they created
>>
>>339211565
it is saturday night, they could all be playing, the fact you are the sole faggot shitposting on /v/ does not mean it was ze shills, it means your counter cultural bullshit finally rendered you a friendless, isolated douchelord posting trash.
>>
>>339211565
>>339211702

how naive these posters are

the bad players are the unchangeable nature of reality

if you don't make your game to accomodate them, the game won't be successful, period
>>
File: ss+(2016-05-28+at+08.55.03).jpg (284 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-28+at+08.55.03).jpg
284 KB, 1920x1080
Who /Reinhardt/ here?
>>
>bob: hey steve who should we make as a good starter hero

>steve: it should be a standard male soldier, it'll be easy for new players to identify as default since the other heros are goofy looking in a way

>bob: ok...so what should his weapons be?

>steve: an assault rifle

>bob: assault rifle!? but wouldn't be an unfair advantage? most of the heros fire either single fire or weapons that channel damage like symmetra

>steve: so there is bastion and torbjorn that have automatic weapons to it balances out. besides parah can fire her rockets at him

>bob: ok that makes sense but what about for his abilities

>steve: unlimited sprint an--

>bob: but wound that be unfair too for other heros since they mostly walk?

>steve: ok fine we'll make another hero that can make others run fast too m'kay. happy bob!?

>bob: just want the game to be alive on arrival

>steve: the second ability should be healing

>bob: this is suppose to be an offense hero not support

>steve: he is but so it helps new players to heal themselves when there is no medic around

>bob: we can't do that steve. we already have roadhog and he's a tank remember.

>steve: hurr durr roadhog is a self sufficient tank. ok fine his healing ability would be an aoe that if near players they'll be healed

>bob: that doesn't make any sense. we should just make him a second healer instead

>steve: fine we'll give the healing aoe to the hero who makes other heros sonic the hedgehog ok! the soldier will throw a thing on the ground to make a healing circle!

>bob: *stress sigh* that sounds...decent so what is his ulti should be?
>>
>>339211565

Playing in a group of friends all coordinating via VOIP is some of the most fun I've had in a multi game.

But I got so spoiled by it that the game has become unplayable with less than 3 people I know on my team.
>>
File: 1463994897326.png (179 KB, 806x453) Image search: [Google]
1463994897326.png
179 KB, 806x453
>>339211839
HONOR AND GLORY!!!!
>>
>>339210294
gotta get dem elimination medals to level up mang
>>
>>339211608
A tank is better than a healer, let fuckbois heal. Chances are that you don't have an agressive team.

Medics only make a difference when both teams are on equal footing.
>>
>steve: grenade launcher

>bob: hmm ok but we already have junkrat so how should we go about this one?

>steve: it should shoot out three grenades but at a straight motion for alot of damage

>bob: that sounds.......ok. a little unfair on the healing but when we patch the game in the future we should be able to--

>steve: oh that's not his ulti that's just his third ability

>bob:.........what..........

>steve: i thought alot about this and it should be, wait for it, his visor

>bob: i don't get where you going at

>steve: he uses his visor to aim at players and kill them

>bob: wait you mean he auto aims as his ulti???

>steve: yeah and it's like a mask but covers the bottom of his face and he has a scar on his face too but it extends on the upper half of his face. he has white hair and a receding hair line. also he has a *pffff* jacket that *pffffffffff* jacket that *giggle uncontrollably*

>bob: what is it steve

>steve: on the back on his jacket

>bob: yeah steve?

>steve: it has 76 *pffffffffffffff*

>bob: 76?

>steve: you know the sexy number. HAHAHAHAHA

>bob: so let me get this straight. you want a standard default hero that has an assault rifle, that has unlimited sprint, has the ability to heal himself and others, a grenade launcher that shoot three grenades at once in a single direction, and for his ulti he auto aims?

>steve: mmhmmm yes bob that is it

>bob: you know what I think

>steve: what?
>>
>>339211767
if I edit out the rage, I got 'there isn't a perpetual storm of shills on /v/ bumping anything positive or neutral about overwatch'

is that what you were trying to say

or were you upset that I explained why overwatch is so poorly designed
>>
>>339211839
Reinhardt is credit to team!
>>
>bob: THAT IS A GOOD FUCKING IDEA!!!!!! GIVE IT TO AMBER SO SHE CAN DESIGN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOM PREMADE TEAMS ARE A GO WITH FIVE FUCKING SOLDIER 76, OH LOOK ITS BASTION AND TORB OH NO FUCKING THE ELITE SOILDER 76 JUST BLOWN THEM TO SHIT AND HEAL THEMSELVES, OH LOOK THEY HAVE THEM ULTI WATCH THE FUCK OUT NIGGERS HERE COMES THE FIRING SQUAD, DROP YOUR FUCKING PANTS AND TAKE IT YOU BETA SCUM, THOSE FUCKERS JUST RAPED PARAH AND HER MEDIC, THERE GOES WINSTON TOO, THAT RIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS THEY JUST WON ALL FIVE OF THEM, NOW BEND YOUR KNEES AND TOUCH YOUR TOES THESE FAGGOTS ARE GOING TO SHOW WHERE THE WILD GOOSE GOES, ALL FIVE OF THEM[/SPOILER]
>>
>Ubermenschen
Support players
>"I don't actually want to win"
Defense players
>Call of Duty kids
Attacker players
>Worst players in the game
Tank players
>>
>>339211608
>pretty decent with mccree/tracer
>every idiot instalocks hanzo/genji/widowmaker
>have to go lucio or we get completely steamrolled
>even then we usually get crushed because the team is shit
I just want to have fun. How do I make get a group of people to play with?
>>
>>339211839
>Play of the Game as Reinherdt
Right here buddy.
I wish there was an Axe alt weapon.
>>
>play with friends
>no one really likes to heal but we all rotate because playing without a healer is basically a guaranteed loss against a team that isn't retarded

works out
>>
>>339210294
>people don't want to be cucks
Woooooow
what the fuck???
>>
>>339212126
Get bloodhardt or blackhardt they use axes
>>
>play as reinhardt.
>no one hides behind your shield

yeah fuck people at times.
>>
>>339212126
The Bloodhardt and Darkhardt skins have an axe instead of a hammer.
>>
>>339212098
I'll give your shitpost a 2/10, that's the best I can do
>>
>>339212249

BARRIER DESTROYED
>>
>>339212210
Am I safe in assuming that you are the guy that keeps choosing to be a second Tracer?
>>
File: 1461555852937.png (814 KB, 830x720) Image search: [Google]
1461555852937.png
814 KB, 830x720
>thinking winning in games can purposely fill a hole in your life
>thinking winning is everything
>>
File: 1464253023589.jpg (408 KB, 810x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464253023589.jpg
408 KB, 810x1080
>>339212305
I'M NOT EVEN CLOSE TO DONE!
>>
>>339212098
>i am braindead and can not break line of sight with an enemy who relies on delivering sustained damage
>>
File: 453354345345435.jpg (3 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
453354345345435.jpg
3 MB, 2480x3508
>>339210294
Had a Tracer run in alone over and over instead of waiting for me to build up my ulti and particle cannon then not showing up when we went in. Then kept complaining the whole next match while still picking Tracer.
He yelled something about autists so I assume he frequents /v/ and is representative of your average /v/irgin.
>>
File: 1463457729313.png (345 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
1463457729313.png
345 KB, 500x560
>>339212372
IS THAT ALL!?!?
>>
>>339211880
>>339211997
>>339212098

That is a lot of effort just to be salty.

Winston is more OP than 76
>>
File: 1464212224405.jpg (232 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1464212224405.jpg
232 KB, 1366x768
>>339212530
WHEN ALL YOU HAVE IS A HAMMER
EVERYONE ELSE IS A NAIL
>>
>>339212003
I was cyber bullying you, you dolt.
You are too dense to be bullied. God anon, it is not like I even LIKE you.

>'there isn't a perpetual storm of shills on /v/ bumping overwatch'

2007 was more or less the same with tf2, tf2 was on the front page too. Just like tf2, or any game where players have to work together of course people are gonna be either the worst detriment or the largest factor. There is not a game where several faggots won't play the sniper class, and blame their performance on the team for not carrying them, every team based game is about the same, the only cure found so far is based around class locking, and Blizzard was nice enough to let people know IN BIG ROUND LETTERS if their team lacked offensive, defensive power or support.

I.E people well know what they are doing, they just insist on being retarded, and that is what freedom has become.
>>
>>339212419
Man I love Zarya so much but I really wish her hair color or at least her nail color changed with her alt skins. But man Siberian Front is some GOOD SHIT.
>>
>>339210294
I've discovered match making places me into two different kinds of matches. The first is filled with idiots who have no idea what teamwork is, but this often the problem with the enemy team as well. It's best to switch to a class you know you can destroy with and get an easy win.
The second type of match I often find myself in is filled with high level people who all know what they're doing. People are often talking over their microphones and switching heroes. Lots of team work in these matches and that is great. The problem with this group is they're all way to fucking good. Mcree and widowmaker will drop you without missing a shot at any range. It's insane and can be just as frustrating as the first type of match.
>>
File: 1435609259374.png (118 KB, 764x718) Image search: [Google]
1435609259374.png
118 KB, 764x718
>play as torbjorn
>almost always get PotG on defense
>nobody ever votes for me

Casuals fucking hate this guy because they can't counter his turrets for shit. I will admit the map design can make destroying them impossible at times. The second half on Hanamura is a great example. There are positions in the temple where it is impossible to hit without being targeted yourself.
>>
File: pepe maga.jpg (252 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe maga.jpg
252 KB, 500x500
>tfw dominant zarya

putin would be proud
>>
>that feel when you have Reinhardt's best skin (Lionhardt), his Charge Highlight Intro, the Flexing emote, and the Zyzz Victory Pose

HAHAHA
AGAIN
AGAIN
>>
>>339210294
Then don't play a healer, nobody cares about your faggy moba inspired meta you cuck.
>>
>>339211880
now this just proves this game is fucking ASSFAGGOTS

no one should be getting this upset over other people picking characters they don't like
>>
In those situations I would just sit in spawn and keep respawning as hanzo and widow over and over until the team got the point
>>
>>339210294
Maybe you shouldn't be playing a "competetive" game filled with 99% casuals? Like what the fuck do you expect.
>>
>>339212243
>>339212251
>1,000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rccD1EWenio
>>
>>339212927
Lionhardt and Stonehardt both hold a special place in my hardt
>>
>>339211702
>kill/death ratio ratio
>>
>>339212865
>got both serbian and artic outfits for Zarya
>total shit with her
Fucking why commardae I try so hard.
>>
>>339210294
That's just the general mentality in pubs when it comes to games that have a support class. Rarely anyone wants to play them because it's less action involved and therefore not as fun majority of the time.

Overwatch supports are fun at times. If you wanna fuck people up while still healing people, go Zenyatta, wanna just decimate a team, be a hard as fuck prick to kill? Go lucio
>>
make some friends that will work together as a team

stop being a nigger
>>
I just don't understand the aversion they have to getting on the point.
>Points empty and assphault pig is just fucking around chasing a tracer
>>
>>339210294
Because people would rather just deathmatch everything. Does overwatch even have DM?
>>
>>339213313
Nope. You must play as a team, and you must like it.
>>
File: Just fuck my shit up pham.jpg (1 MB, 1111x1207) Image search: [Google]
Just fuck my shit up pham.jpg
1 MB, 1111x1207
>>339213309
>Have to stand in a wide open area and spam group up with me as Genji so we can get the objective
>>
If you're not getting 3 or 4 gold medals as offense then don't bother
>>
I don't understand, I never have this problem, almost every match atleast 1 person plays support.
>>
>>339213367
Well then its the Devs fault for not filtering out those players. You can deflect and blame the community only so much, but if you have a shooter you're going to have gloryfaggots who dont know how to play a team based game no matter how much you bitch at eachother. It's a fact of FPS life.
>>
>>339213437
That's probably me
>>
>>339213309
>Playing defense
>Instead of defending at the excellent chokepoint near the objective, all the idiot Reapers and tanks and Widowmakers run right past it to the enemy spawn to try and rack up "epic" kills
>They all die because they're easy to flank, enemies just respawn in five seconds, and support can't possibly cover such a wide area
I don't fucking understand it. I see Torbjorns consistently set up their turrets right in sight of the enemy gates. I hate my own team more than the enemy team 100% of the time.
>>
>>339213484
I don't expect the game modes that are there now to be the only ones for long.
>>
>>339213309
>genji getting mad in chat saying that we aren't playing the objective
>entire team tells him to fuck off so he all chats "gg guys I'm afk :)"
>proceeds to win afterwards
>genji is devastated as the everyone in the game shits on him more
People tend to have selective memory as well
>>
Wait, people try to spawn camp in a game where respawns are super fast?
>>
>>339213603
I don't suspect they'd have much of a choice really, considering the fact that its going to kill the quality of the experience for players. Word of mouth travels fast.
>>
>>339210294
you have to talk anon.

I haven't run into any problems like you, but I do have a mic, and I do type messages as well, so sometimes, I suggest someone using a healer and people usuallly comply.

or setting up a strategy and people usually do follow, problem is no one talks in this game and when they do its because they want to insult their team instead.

try talking and typing messages, it works. it has made for some of the best games I've had when a team strategy works
>>
File: well.gif (192 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
well.gif
192 KB, 200x200
>>339213918
You don't understand the stupidity of casuals.

But seriously guys, is it a console thing? I occasionally get some bad players, but generally my team ends up pretty balanced.
>>
>>339210294
>2 hanzo's and a widow on Nepal
>Tell them it's shit and they should change
>"stfu noob"
>Lose first round with 0% captured
>Second round tell them to switch because it's still shit
>"whatever i play this game for fun"
>Switch from Roadhog to hanzo
>Other 2 teammates who where Mercy/S76 follow as well
>Spend the entire second round fucking around in spawn with the destructable objects.
>Originals 3 snipers start bitching at us
>"lol whatever i play this game for fun"
>Send friend requests to the Mercy/S76 and party up with them afterwards.
If your team doesn't want to win, why try?
>>
>>339214098
Op here. I'm on PC
>>
>look at twitch out of curiosity
>"competitive" overwatch
>Reinhardt shielding a damage boosted Bastion on a payload

Wow so competitive, this is just like a real sport
>>
File: 1456084996828s.jpg (2 KB, 85x125) Image search: [Google]
1456084996828s.jpg
2 KB, 85x125
>Be D.Va
>Teammate bitching that I'm not on the front line being a tank cause "D.VA IS A TANK FAGGOT!"
>Flank their Mercy and kill her
>Kill the McCree that's too focused on High Noon.
>Throw mech at Tolberone and get a triple kill.
>Capping point as team rolls up.
>Guy continues to call me a piece of shit because I'm not playing Reinhart.
D.Va really should be classified as something else. Maybe Defense or Offense.
>>
>>339210294
It's a casual kids game dawg, chill and go play real life.
>>
>>339214267
yeah, i'd say a flank tank
>>
>>339214254
Correctly positioned Junkrat would ruin that quick.

But of course that's hindsight.
>>
>>339214098
no, its a thing in any game with automatching and team composition. I blame MOBAs and shit like it
>>
>>339214267
>need a tank hero
>they always pick D va
Every time I don't even care anymore but fucking ah when it's pay load and the only "tank" is fucking D va shits rough
>>
>>339213918
Yes they do. They spawn camp even though it takes a long fucking time for defenders to walk to the first defensible point and there are classes (Tracers, Genjis, etc.) designed to fuck stragglers up. So what you'll get is 3 or 4 morons trying to pin a team of 6 (with multiple avenues of escape and flanking opportunities), that same 3 or 4 dying within 20 seconds, and the objective being lost because defenders are waddling their dumb asses back after spawning.
>>
>>339214267
Tank shouldn't be a class in the first place. Offense and defense contradict each other. Tank doesnt. It's like giving the snipers their own class.

The game would directly benefit from just redistributing the tanks between offense and defense
>>
>>339214391

>need a Support hero
>they always pick Symmetra
>>
Reinhardt nerfs next patch right?
>>
>>339214528
More like Zen I don't know but that shitter keeps popping up too
>>
>>339214391
75% of my play time is on D.Va and at this point I'm certain she is not a tank.

Retards need to learn that when the team needs a real tank, go Reinhart or Roadhog.

>>339214528
Symettra is another one of those characters that really shouldn't be a Support. She should be Defense. But "Muh Shield" and TELEPORT HERE! is too "supporty" for Blizz to understand that.
>>
The only thing more fun than playing Tracer would be having sex with Tracer but some maps she isn't good on so I don't always play her but whenever she is good on the map I autolock tracer so I can feel something close to the feeling of having sex with her.
>>
File: 1437629253812.jpg (49 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1437629253812.jpg
49 KB, 1223x1240
>>339212927
>Finally get 1000 coins
>Want to buy Lionhardt
>Also want to get the mariachi for Reaper so I don't look like a faggot when playing him
>>
>>339210294
It's more of a... being a healer is a much bigger responsibility and there's more pressure for you to do a LOT of healing
>>
File: 1460950274427.gif (388 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1460950274427.gif
388 KB, 384x288
>>339214648
>>
>>339214573
Zen, Jet Set, and Medic are all valid supports. But you really need to understand which work on what map and if your attacking or defending.

Zen ruins bulky characters who fight in the open and is a good healer to a Reinhart.

Jet Set is great for payload maps with a team that sticks together.

Medic is a good counter to AOE ults and AOE damage on most maps, especially on defense.

>>339214762
Doesn't matter if you're the spoopy musical skeleton. You're still playing the Edgelord.
>>
>>339212119
Play arcade or make friends on the overwatch general
>>
>decide to play zarya in hanamura
>tfw people keep attacking you despite my shield being up

hue
>>
File: 1464460201492.jpg (70 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464460201492.jpg
70 KB, 500x500
>About to start attacking in Hollywood
>4 Members of my team pick Bastion
>They are all friends who are recording this shit for their let's play channel
>"lol bro don't get mad, we are just gonna show how OP bastion is for Youtube"
>get fucking stomped inside our spawn because other team had a good Mercy and Genji
>>
>>339214902
Jet Set is also surprisingly good at dishing out damage in the right hands from what I've seen. I personally cant play offensive Lucio for shit, but I've seen him get over 20 kills on a map before. His mobility is crazy.

Does anyone have the webm where Lucio blasts 5 people off the edge at once?
>>
File: 1439169881241.jpg (431 KB, 1058x704) Image search: [Google]
1439169881241.jpg
431 KB, 1058x704
>>339211839
>8.7 kda
>>
>>339211880
you legitimately have autism and a sub 100 iq
>>
File: tf2stats.png (137 KB, 948x1199) Image search: [Google]
tf2stats.png
137 KB, 948x1199
>>339210294
>>339211608
>>339212119
>>339213236
This is 2/3 of my time playing Medic, right here.
>>
Welcome to my world.
>>
>>339215291

Medic has uber, though. Pure invincibility is a good enough reason to go medic.
>>
I did a quadrakill with McCree ult.

How i turn it into a webm?
>>
File: rangerface[1].jpg (83 KB, 960x384) Image search: [Google]
rangerface[1].jpg
83 KB, 960x384
>>339210294

>Playing on defense
>Our entire team picks Pharah
>We win even when the enemy team starts hitscanning it up with Bastion, Widowmaker, Soldier
>>
File: tumblr_lxdz3akJ6D1r5rc6zo1_500.png (102 KB, 500x438) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxdz3akJ6D1r5rc6zo1_500.png
102 KB, 500x438
>>339215291
you can't fool me with your owly medic
>>
File: McCree Penta.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
McCree Penta.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>339215524

Use OBS because Fraps is shit
>>
>>339215524
step 1. record with program
may i suggest msi afterburner? free, runs great
step 2. put recording through webm converter after you slice it up all you want
done
>>
>>339213182
Don't:
>Spam your skills; they're long cooldowns for a reason.
>Run into the enemy team unless you've got a plan. Your shield only lasts a short time.
>Waste your ult without your team nearby... Unless you have full charge.
>Use your ult before killing the Reinhardt.

Do:
>Shield yourself and peek out for weapon power.
>Shield teammates that are heading around the corner.
>Shield Pharah when she ults.
>SHIELD YOUR FUCKING HEALER.
>Save your ult for the perfect wombo combo with Hanzo/Junkrat/Pharah
>Be the god of payload offense.
>>
File: angr.jpg (56 KB, 500x390) Image search: [Google]
angr.jpg
56 KB, 500x390
>>339215384
No uber? Dropped
>>
File: 1451945365085.jpg (26 KB, 400x333) Image search: [Google]
1451945365085.jpg
26 KB, 400x333
>make amazing strategic play that wins your team the game
>endgame highlight is junkrat blowing up retards with his tire
>>
File: genji.webm (545 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
genji.webm
545 KB, 640x360
Because no one wants to be the passive bitch skating around following your teammates wherever they go.
Everyone wants a piece of the action and you are one of many who will be a healer for the sake of the team, good on you.
>>
File: best girl.png (2 MB, 968x1204) Image search: [Google]
best girl.png
2 MB, 968x1204
>Not maining best defender
>Not playing best girl every single match every single day
Yikes
>>
>>339215843
Is Zarya shield a set amount of absorbtion or full on invincibility?
>>
File: 1464140944865.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1464140944865.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>339215798
>press Triangle for free kills

Casualism is killing gaming.
>>
File: tumblr_o16g02pJcy1uricxio1_500.jpg (98 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o16g02pJcy1uricxio1_500.jpg
98 KB, 500x529
Not using the best combo of Mei and Junkrat to get easy kills
>>
I know the feeling. After 4 matches of playing Lucio because everyone went offense, I swapped to Rein. A new player joined, called us retards for not having a healer, and then left the game instead of playing healer himself. If you're going to bitch about the lack of a role, fucking play it yourself you selfish cunt.
>>
>>339215798
>it's a "Press Q for free PotG" PotG
Boring garbage.
>>
>>339216138

There's literally no difference between whether you press Q, Triangle, or Y
>>
Does anyone know what getting 5 commendations after a match does? Is it just an EXP boost?
>>
>>339216236
>I'm going to play the shit out of the Edgelord.
>"HOLYSHTI SOMEONE GO HEALER!"
>Team: "You go healer, we already have a McCree and a S76."
>"FUCK YOU SHITTERS!"
>Leaves game and goes to/v/
>"Holy shit /v/ everyone is fucking selfish and wont play healers.

I'm sur ethis has happened at least 50 times today.
>>
>>339211608

>Lucio Pepe
>Not a Road Hog Pepe attaching a new canister of farts to his mask

The memesmiths of 4chan are falling apart.
>>
>losing all my games tonight
It can't possibly be my fault
>>
>play Mercy, have a lot of fun keeping all five other guys in shape
>play DPS, find it very boring and slow
Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>339216031
I'm pretty sure it's full on invincibility. You can survive Junkrat's tire and D.Va's ult, for instance. Bear in mind the shield only lasts for 2-ish seconds and doesn't have a good visual indicator. It can be very easy to run in thinking that you still have shield, then dying horribly.
>>
>Want to kill
>Need to heal

Play Zenyatta.
Give harmony to players that aren't awful.
Or play 76 and heal teammates on accident.
>>
>Playing Overwatch competitively

aaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuttttttissssssmmmmmmm
>>
arcade brawl is absolute aids
>>
File: lmaoing at your life.jpg (56 KB, 523x640) Image search: [Google]
lmaoing at your life.jpg
56 KB, 523x640
>>339216574

>playing the Mario Party of FPSes competitively
>>
>>339216574
>Nothing about competitive play said all thread
the only one with autism is you tf2fag
>>
>>339216517
>Zenyatta

He's definitely growing on me, but he's a better healer when you have un-shit players on your team. Lucio and Mercy are better at propping up shitters, Zeny is good at throwing out heals while the team is actually getting shit done. Because unlike Mercy/Lucio you can actually kill those asshole cowboys and turret robits with your black ball.
>>
File: s3.jpg (126 KB, 861x1300) Image search: [Google]
s3.jpg
126 KB, 861x1300
>>339216649
>Want to play Genji to go full rules of nature and have fun
>Can't because the enemy team always has 2 Meis and 2 Zaryas
>>
It's TF2 all over again.
I would always play Spy or Medic and actually try to win the match, but I played lots of games where everyone was just deathmatching like they had no idea there was an actual goal.
>>
File: 1454879401645.jpg (211 KB, 655x666) Image search: [Google]
1454879401645.jpg
211 KB, 655x666
>Ne needs a healer to win
I bet you have trouble chasing down Lucio's too.
>>
>>339216492
youre instinctively more comfortable on your knees
>>
File: 1463107852877.jpg (7 KB, 208x251) Image search: [Google]
1463107852877.jpg
7 KB, 208x251
>>339216492
You're a peaceful souls who only wants to murder second hand.

You wouldn't slit the guy's throat, but you'd fetch the knife from your friend's bag so he could do it. You'd observe with a sensual, orgasmic feeling as he drew the dull blade across the victim's throat, watching as the jagged blade ripped flesh apart. You would finger your asshole just slightly as the man's life drained from him n a horrid puddle of crimson.

You suck fuck.
>>
>>339216738

On that note though, what's the deal anonymous. There's some rank listed in my profile but it never rises or drops. Is that something they haven't implemented yet or is quick play not for reals and competitive play is gated behind an account level requirement or some shit?
>>
>>339216738
How's that Q pressing goin'?

You enjoying the easiest game on Earth?
>>
>>339215950
Th potg game system is such ass it really should have just never been implemented
>>
>>339216883
can't tell if shit posting or not but no ranked until june or some shit
>>
>>339216960

Not shitposting, I've just read absolutely nothing about the game and the game itself doesn't say "HEY BRO THERE'S NO WAY TO INCREASE THIS RANK BUT THIS IS YOUR RANK"
>>
This is why having such a small team for a casual game is a retarded idea.
If you make a casual game, make it 12v12 or fuck even 16v16. With bigger numbers, the classes will have a higher chance to balance out. With 12 players, there is a much higher chance that you will get a sissy who plays a healer, then you can make a blob with a healer and 5 other players and attack, while the rest of the team is being worthless as they usually are.
Instead now you have a high chance of having a full-retard team.

Of course, consoles can't possibly load potentially 24 different character models, so you have tiny teams with the retard-roulette.
>>
File: graviton.webm (2 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
graviton.webm
2 MB, 800x450
>>339215524
just learned how
like >>339215798 said, don't use Fraps
it saves the capture in a format that you have trouble importing into video editing software, so you have to make an extra conversion
>>
>>339217063

Literally the only appeal I see in ranked is people not ragequitting, but even then they'll still probably do it
>>
>>339217198
>Low energy kill
you have to go back
>>
>>339216889

PotG would be fine if they weighted it against ults. You might get more Bastions holding LMB but maybe you'd even get the occasional support. My personal rarest PotG was as Symmetra when the entire enemy team made a push and got laser turreted, and the rarest I've seen in 10ish hours was a single Mercy PotG where she rezzed one player while massaging Road Hog's ass.
>>
>>339217212

I doubt I'll give much of a shit about it either unless they go the Diablo 3/Hearthstone route and tie goodies in to it. If they give you some funbux and/or crates based on your highest rank then I'd be all for it. It's also why I give 0 shit about the brawl mode and just play quick play. I'd rather just play the game instead of with fucked up mutators.
>>
>>339210294
Play a better game
>>
Am I the only one who actually likes the fact that Mercy's Imp and Demon skins make her chest smaller?

It reminds me of Disgaea in a way
>>
>>339217312
it sucks, I know
the pharah that chewed through the group got PotG, I was just adding extra damage
>>
This thread seems fairly live right now, so someone take this Origins code off my hands. I don't play WoW, Hearthstone, SC2, Diablo, or HotS so if one of you want this, have it. 5606-598263-61277-587901-1374
Also, a note you other rare supports. If I pick Lucio, please don't unpick Symmetra, Zenyatta, or Mercy. Lucio is great when paired with the other three. FFS, Help me help you, people.
>>
File: 350px-Zenyatta-portrait.png (129 KB, 350x286) Image search: [Google]
350px-Zenyatta-portrait.png
129 KB, 350x286
>someone glances at him
>he dissipates into nothingness
BALANCE
Don't even think about picking this hero with a Tracer/Reaper/Widowmaker on the enemy team. Also you need a Reinhardt to even have a chance to survive the bullshit coming your way.
>>
>>339217454

They're looking into giving some sort of reward for Brawling in a manner similar to how it works in Hearthstone actually.

And honestly I wish one of the Brawl modes was a permanent game mode (Only one of each hero allowed, no switching mid-game)
>>
File: 1463102912000.jpg (495 KB, 1600x1036) Image search: [Google]
1463102912000.jpg
495 KB, 1600x1036
>>339217212
Ranked will be filled with the following.
>"[Insert Character] or I AFK."
>Angry players going Mei and blocking their own team.
>People afking after losing first point because "It's unwinnable now!"
>Getting reported for not playing "The Meta"
>Getting shit on for not using whatever skin for a character is perceived as "the most tactical"
>>
>>339214005
people are more likely to respond to voice than text, for some reason text gives them the idea that you're ordering them to do something, but voice makes them feel more humanized and are willing to cooperate more than half the time.
Also, angrily typing "HOLY FUCK SWITCH OUT OF HANZO IT ISNT WORKING" will make them disregard you entirely
>>
>>339212114
Unfortunately the untermenschen are still needed to win.
>>
>>339216016
Why are you posting your shitty oc in every overwatch thread?
>>
>>339217565

Only one of each class would be good, but I would disagree with no switching. No switching just means everyone picks the generic middle of the road gud gitters, switching lets you change shit more easily based on map and current situation.
>>
Is there a more cancerous endpoint than hanamura?
>>
>>339217736

I'm talking about MOBAWatch, it's a Brawl mode on rotation

You can't pick more than one of each hero and there's no switching
>>
>>339212210
>tank is a leading role
>support is vital to the success of the group
It's like you think alpha = cuck.
>>
>>339217604
>He doesn't play double monkey pounding
Widowmakers mercys lucios and hanzos don't know how to take the double monkey D anon. Smashing them from both sides is just too brutal
>>
Pharah rein torb zenyatta 76 and a lucio

how the fuck do you counter that defense
>>
>>339218001
Winston hop behind murder Zen and luico and torbs turret.
>>
>>339214267
The categorizing is definitely for new players, but I agree, D.Va belongs more in offense than tank.
Playing Genji made me a better D.Va player in going behind enemy lines and bullying their backline + surprise attacking..
>>
>>339218067
except its on endpoint hana
>>
File: hanzo-gameplay.jpg (46 KB, 700x396) Image search: [Google]
hanzo-gameplay.jpg
46 KB, 700x396
>love everything about hanzo, his design, his weapon, his abilities, his personality, everything
>train for non stop to get good with him
>can't get more than 2 or 3 headshots per game to save my life
>always end up with 15 or less kills and most of those kills are scatter kills or body shot kills
How do you guys do it? Shit is depressing when I see pros pick me and my team off from really far away.
I don't think i've never had this much trouble learning a sniping class, let alone a bow.
Wish his reticle would be more pronounced.
>>
>>339217723
>berniebros this salty
>>
>>339218119
>moving the goal post
you still pick winston and or reaper in this case.
>>
File: FIRIN' THE HOG!.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
FIRIN' THE HOG!.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
>>339218001
>tfw you don't FIRIN' THE HOG!
>>
>>339210294
a better question is why do developers keep putting in classes to fulfill roles nobody wants to play in the first place
>>
>>339218151
>see spot where enemy team normally comes out
>hold left click
>release left click
>repeat until you see someone

There's really no secret tip to it, maybe predict where they'll be in like half a second, so lead the shot a little.
>>
>>339210294
Everyone is still learning and experimentin, give it time, I had the same issues when tf2 came out, you'll always get those selfish assholes but it will be less, hopefully.
>>
>>339210294
Get a group of friends that have healsluts among them
Oh, wait, this is /v/, so getting friends to play with is out of the question
>>
File: 1350665385467.jpg (51 KB, 321x320) Image search: [Google]
1350665385467.jpg
51 KB, 321x320
>>339218214
>FIRIN' THE HOG!
>>
File: 1407801447929.jpg (47 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1407801447929.jpg
47 KB, 480x360
>our tracer in a man fight vs their tracer
>their tracer sticks ours
>ours blinks directly intop of our healer
>>
>>339210294

>2 Mcrees
>2 Snipers
>Offense on Payload map

You think you know suffering? You know nothing.
>>
>>339215135

It's not kill/death average, it's just kills, retard.
>>
>>339218445
>Not going 6 bastion on offense
>>
>>339218151
I often used a bow in warframe pvp
aka the fastest clusterfuck of pvp in all history where bows were literally only useful either at point blank or so far away when the enemy is distracted by a melee fight

Would I easily pick up on hanzo? I don't own the game yet
>>
>>339212360
>satisfied with losing
I bet you get off to the thought of getting cucked
>>
File: 1461525552444.jpg (104 KB, 872x685) Image search: [Google]
1461525552444.jpg
104 KB, 872x685
>>339212360
Yeah it fulfills something for them, just like feeling superior over others with smug anime pictures fulfills something for you deep down. We can all point out what sad pathetic fucks we are on an anime image board that's full of degenerate faggots, or we could just not give a fuck and play games and talk about them. Plus this is a weird point to bring up unless you felt personally offended by it, so I'm assuming you are the faggot that won't help in a team based shooter where that's truly the goal and fun of the game. So shut the fuck up and let people talk about their games, atleast they're playing them right instead of being a smug sperglord stillborn like you
>>
>>339215798

>IT'S HIGH NOON TIME!

How do people still not run for cover when hearing this is beyond me.
>>
File: 1415684274034.gif (2 MB, 599x334) Image search: [Google]
1415684274034.gif
2 MB, 599x334
>>339218552
>I don't own the game yet

>2016
>Not owning Overwatch
>>
>>339218552
I'm sure in the right hands it's amazing, but yeah its galaxies ahead of warframe's bow.
>>
>>339218552
>warframe pvp
Fuck if I know.
Arrows move slower than warframe's and you don't have the luxury of moving fast.
>>339218681
Quit shilling, you faggot.
>>
>>339218650

one person did or else I would have wiped their team by myself
>>
File: kill me.gif (2 MB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
kill me.gif
2 MB, 444x250
>pushing payload as Reinhardt
>two bad genji's not doing shit
>"Hey, maybe one of your guys should should switch to a healer of something."
>continue playing genji for a while
>one of them finally decides to switch to lucio
>with 10 seconds left on the clock
>>
>>339216016
>if i spam my shitty oc all over /v/ someone will care
>>
>>339218681
is it really worth buying though? most of the players are shit, it just took the worst of tf2 and crammed it into one can
>>
File: awayoutswaure.png (360 KB, 445x481) Image search: [Google]
awayoutswaure.png
360 KB, 445x481
>POTG: Soldier 76
"Time to see some skill, maybe some fast reflex cowadooty pro type of shit"
>I'VE GOT YOU IN MY SIGHTS
>>
>>339218723
Most kills were sliding chest/headshots into melee spin attacks so I think I just answered my question anyways as hanzo is all about vantage points

I need to go to sleep
>>
File: todd rage.jpg (30 KB, 540x547) Image search: [Google]
todd rage.jpg
30 KB, 540x547
>defending A
>stupid morons on my team run towards the attackers' spawn in order to fish for kills
>no consideration for escape
>promptly get killed by the combined attacking team
>now have to defend with half the team dead and almost a minute's walk away

>A gets taken
>instead of immediately pulling back to B they trade with the remaining attackers and the ones respawning right on top of them
>team gets killed
>have to defend last point alone
>get killed, attackers win Hanamura in under 4 minutes

I WANT THE POWER TO STRANGLE PEOPLE THROUGH THE INTERNET!
>>
>>339218890

Honestly, if I was just playing with randoms it might not be worth it. It's still a reasonably fun game but $40 is a hefty chunk of change. If you have even 1 buddy who would regularly play it with you though it works a lot better. Between-match bants with a pal really elevate the game, especially since Overwatch matches are really fast.
>>
File: 20110212-095755.jpg (68 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
20110212-095755.jpg
68 KB, 480x360
Can pubs please learn to change strategies?
>>
>selfish
It comes with playing solo, its even worse in this game because its
>a shooter
>class based
and some people will just pick a character because they like the look or muh waifu shit. Try and meet people in game to group up with, people have been taking up maining specific roles.
>>
>>339216031
It has about 200HP
>>
>>339219000

Getting that from the attacker's perspective is great too. Payload map, your team breaks their defenses, entire team charges the enemy spawn while you're the only one pooshing little vagon.
>>
>>339210294
I play for fun, I don't play to win. It just so happens that I usually win anyway. I'm not playing to help you, I'm playing so I'll have a good time.
>>
Best tactic;
If there's no tank and no healer = Pick tank
If there's no tank, no healer, no defense = Pick tank or junkrat(unless getting countered by pharah)
If there's everything and the hint says "No Sniper" = Pick anything but sniper
If the hint says "No Builder" = Torbjorn IF you can use his weapons too, if not then anything but Torbjorn.
Common sense for Widowmakers; A good sniper is calculated with supports,defense heroes they kill, and the rate that they're killing them.
While any other hero is still much much much better than an average widowmaker if she's not killing mercy just as she spawns or not killing that bastion,junkrat,roadhog before your team reaches the critical point, you are an average sniper.
Dont pick widowmaker unless you have reflex time less then 160ms.
Dont pick widowmaker unless you are "That" good.
Dont pick widowmaker if you already have a hanzo.
Dont pick widowmaker if you think that this is a team game.
Dont pick widowmaker if you're not a faggot.
Dont pick widowmaker.
Dont.
>>
>>339216363
It does nothing except make you feel warm inside
>>
>>339214098
Played on PC, PC players are just as bad as console players, the console doesn't determine the autism
>a bad worker is bad regardless of his tools
>>
>>339219329

don't forget that people on PC can use controllers

whether or not it's "smart" doesn't change that people do it
>>
>>339210294
If your team doesn't want to work together, fuck 'em

Switch to Roadhog and gib people instead
>>
File: FUCK.png (2 MB, 1401x782) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.png
2 MB, 1401x782
>Mercy/RoadHog player
>unbox this
>>
How do i stop sweating when i play overwatch
>>
File: 1442212679654s.jpg (3 KB, 122x125) Image search: [Google]
1442212679654s.jpg
3 KB, 122x125
>>339218214
>FIRIN' THE HOG
>>
File: pure rage.png (114 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
pure rage.png
114 KB, 640x360
>>339219329
>play rainbow six siege on pc
>it's a no one but me uses their mic episode
at least they don't flame I guess...
but fucking seriously the most important things with all these games are communication and intelligent grouping, both of which people seem to be incapable of

fucking everyone grouping with the thermite and getting c4'd
fucking pushing the payload without a tank and getting McCree'd
>>
>>339218214

JUST IS RAINS FROM ABOVE
>>
>>339219589

You start playing Mercy so you at least put your sweat to use and constantly tell your team how sweaty you're getting.
>>
>>339219821

but I only get sweaty while playing as Mercy because of how sexy she is
>>
>>339219587
I know that feeling as a Mercy main. Mercy is the only viable "main" since she's never not useful and I've never had anyone want to play Mercy more than me and ask me to change..

I'm about halfway to being afford Valkyrie. Although it's taking so long I'm considering just buying Amber or Cobalt instead.

Other mercy feels:
>never get PotG
>but always end up on the voting cards and almost always get 10 votes if not 10
God I love support.
>>
>>339219587
Play her like soldier 75, she gets fun that way.
>>
>>339219821

Please anon

sometimes it drips down my side

i do play a lot of mercy though
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (133 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
133 KB, 600x857
>>339219890

>got a Mercy Play of the Game on Offense on Dorado
>It was just me ressing 3 people that got mowed down near the spawn by a Bastion and then headshotting him with my pistol while he was trying to shoot them during their invuln period
>>
>>339210294
>it's an anon discovers online multiplayer games episode
>>
>>339218914
Or it can be turret bastion who dies to someone behind him after killing 3 or 4 guys
>>
>>339219890
get cobalt or amber, the wing colors are just amazing
>>339219928
i'll have to try it out, thanks
>>
File: why.png (1 MB, 1528x493) Image search: [Google]
why.png
1 MB, 1528x493
why the fuck the matchmaking system pairing me up like this, me and some low leveled guys vs high level faggots.
if I am shit, shouldn't both team be low leveled?
Its been like this for a while now
>>
File: 1427359876184.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1427359876184.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>339219589
You take your lardass around the block a few times. That way you don't let sweat flow down the crack of your ass like Niagara everytime you Ult someone 1v1.
>>
>>339220178

you're just amazing, but I prefer the purple flames on her Imp skin

That skin reminds me of Raspberyl in a sense and I'm glad it was in my first unbox
>>
>>339218827
God that fucking irritates me so much.

>pushing as Reinhardt on King's Row
>get into the tunnel
>am constantly the only one around
>constantly getting harassed from all sides
>still manage to push the payload some
>lose
>top in elims, objective elims, damage, objective time
>more than 10k damage blocked

It's suffering, being a Reinhardt on a team that sucks.
>>
>>339220214
it is possible that all the high level people friend each other and play as a group while you are pub
>>
Who are the best characters?
>>
>>339217551
it's so easy to be on fire as zenyatta. discord orb is so fuckin helpful it's ridiculous
>>
>>339220265

If only you could change classes.
>>
>Attackers you should play to win
McCree, Soldier 76, Tracer, and Pharaoh (situational) Genji if you need a pubshityer counter
>Things that legitimately need a nerf
Blizzard gave Widowmaker the chance to take a ton of shots repeatedly and not necessarily need headshots to do so in order to appeal to shitters, but at high-level play that means "TEAM KILL."

Not that snipers belong in FPS games where engagement ranges don't exceed 100m but still.

McCree could maybe be seeing a nerf on his lef-click, since a McCree that can aim for headshots regularly will often be unstoppable
>>
>>339220352
Yeah, if you can keep LoS otherwise it returns after 3 seconds
>>
File: Overwatch teams.png (1 MB, 1478x791) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch teams.png
1 MB, 1478x791
>>
>>339220448
We're all soldiers now.
>>
>>339211880
That's way too much build up for an 'aimbot is OP' joke. Not only that, but Soldier: 76 isn't even that powerful.
>>
>>339220356
Why would I change classes? What would be the point in doing so? I can't stop the others from fucking around away from the point and not actively trying to win. I can't make them stop thinking it's just a deathmatch.

I did my job, I pushed the fucking cart, and soaked up as much damage as I could to keep the others alive, even when they had no intent on helping us win.
>>
>>339212927

>Got Stonehardt out of one of my pre-level10 loot boxes
>Don't really like it because I prefer him with his helmet on
>That wasted legendary drop

Rip.
>>
>>339220717
I got Symm's Archetect at like level 15 or something.

I'm absolute shit at playing her
>>
File: 30d09137b92ba7efe7bb69aeb8ec72b0.jpg (155 KB, 1280x1168) Image search: [Google]
30d09137b92ba7efe7bb69aeb8ec72b0.jpg
155 KB, 1280x1168
>Always play Symmetra
>Set up like 6 turrets to hold the position and defend Widowmakers and stuff
>Build a tele to keep my people from taking a minute to get back to the point
>Give everybody shields
>Use my beam to take out heavies while they're distracted by other "threats"
>Three seashells

Too bad Symmetra has no lewds
>>
>>339220224
I'm pretty damn fit though anon i'm a baker by trade
>>
>>339220435
it's much easier on capture the point than it is payload. Did a match with a lucio doing the healing mostly and we dominated. Just get the dps to distract reinhardt and discord his back and he's fucked. Zen is a great battlemage
>>
>>339220890
Most people don't like scat porn.
>>
>>339220890

It is too bad, 'cause she's by far the hottest class.
>>
>playing on Asian servers
>everyone is helpful, no swearing, everyone picks appropriate classes and plays well since there's a very small but dedicated PC player base in Japan, China, and Korea (everyone else is a casual consolefag)
>pleasant experience every game

I'll never know your pain Amerifats.
>>
>>339220890
DESIGNATED
>>
>>339220002
I think I was in that game. Neat.
>>
>>339220890
If I see a symm in the game I automatically assume you're a retard. If you don't wanna play the game that's fine, but play torb for fuck sake. At least his turret is semi-useful.
>>
>>339220515
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DXYvrnS96Y
>>
>>339220990

>by far the hottest class
>terrible voice
>robo arm looks like shit, you literally need the Vishkar or Architect outfit so her mech arm doesn't look like garbage
>autistic
>>
>>339211839
sorry but what retard team is going to let a reinhardt near them to do 10k damage.
>>
>>339221242

>Implying she will talk with a mouth full of dick
>Robo arm that will vibrate while jerking you off
>Autistically will learn the most efficient way to give you an orgasm
>>
>>339217506
>almost an hour old

Thanks, friend. I don't know how I snagged that
>>
File: 1456914849442.jpg (255 KB, 1321x1782) Image search: [Google]
1456914849442.jpg
255 KB, 1321x1782
>torbjorn and symmetra on the same team giving armor and shields
>>
File: 1462256702818.png (1 MB, 680x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462256702818.png
1 MB, 680x1000
>Got both of Tracer's stupid racer skins
>Still no Widowmaker skins
>>
File: 1441130754980.png (460 KB, 430x450) Image search: [Google]
1441130754980.png
460 KB, 430x450
>>339221135

>Play Symmetra on defense on a team with a Torb
>End of the match, we win and I have more turret kills than the Torb

You just got culturally enriched, Sweden.
>>
>>339221630
>>339221606
>>339221242
>>339220990
>>339220890
POO
>>
Welcome to team based shooters.
>>
>Ally Zayra
>Doesn't shield anyone
>Does no damage whatsoever
>Shoots ultimate at wall when no one is around

>Enemy Zayra
>The enemy team is always shielded
>Beam of death melting through everyone
>Perfectly timed ultimate just as someone else uses an ultimate on the whole team

Every single time.
>>
File: widowmaker edit.png (267 KB, 363x405) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker edit.png
267 KB, 363x405
>me ooga
>team booga
>>
>>339221923

No fuck you, I'm tired of this pink haired bitch always being worthless on my team, yet everyone constantly talks up how good she is and how other tanks don't even compare.
>>
>>339221871
I played a match that described enemy Zarya perfectly. Throwing out shields everywhere and caught at least 3 people with her ult each time and had a Pharah that would use her's to take them out. Shit was glorious.
>>
>>339222048

She is good if she's played by a gud gitter, but that's the hard part. People would typically rather play Winston so they can hold LMB and hit everything on their screen at once as opposed to juggling shields so they can death laser.
>>
>>339210294
>Play D.va every game since beta
>never asked to change

Sounds rough OP
>>
Is there a point to playing Hanzo when Widow exists? His ults nice and all but doesn't nearly make up for widows proper hitscan sniping which she doesn't seem any slower or less powerful for.
>>
why is there no option to spectate games?

literally every other FPS offers some way to watch matches while you're in game
>>
>>339210294
Really this applies to every multiplayer game. The only solution is to play with friends who listen and have an acute team comp awareness
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 99

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.