[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i trade my xbox one for a ps4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (295 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
295 KB, 1024x576
well, i bought an xbox one for christmas in 2014. two years later, i play my friends ps4 for the first time. holy shit. it is a breath of fresh air. i mean everything just runs so smoothly, the graphics are way better, and the controller actually feels natural. so, basically, i want a fucking ps4. i'm willing to trade my xbox games and my charging dock aswell, but i don't know a good way to go about it so i get my moneys worth. goyimstop is obviously off the table, because i don't want them taking all my shekyls. so, any suggestions would be awesome. i can probably pay like 50 to 100 bucks on top of my xbox if i really need to.
>>
>>339201942
ebay, amazon, craigslist, it's not that difficult
>>
>>339202660
i posted on craigslist so now i'm just kinda waiting. i only posted 20 minutes ago so crossing my fingers. just skeptical since i've only sold non electronic shit on craigslist.
>>
>>339202836
Good luck, welcome to the Playstation nation. Sorry you weren't happy with the Xbone. I've got both and I like the Xbone but I definitely prefer the PS4.
>>
>>339203383
thanks man. yeah, they just really have better exclusives, and xbox gold is bullshit considering the service i get.
>>
>>339203712
I haven't had any issues with Xbox Live but I use it way less than PS+ because most of my friends are on Playstation.
>>
>>339203712
>, and xbox gold is bullshit considering the service i get

PS+ isn't that great either, especially since the ps4
>>
>>339201942
Break into somebodies house at night with your xbox and switch it with a ps4. Only way its gonna happen.
>>
>>339203961
yea but i won't have to pay just so i can play fucking multiplayer. unless they changed that idk
>>
File: 1461637374193.jpg (109 KB, 800x1011) Image search: [Google]
1461637374193.jpg
109 KB, 800x1011
>>339201942

Painfully obvious console wars bait thread.
>>
>>339204641
Yeah they went the xbox route and make you buy PS+ for multiplayer, and because of this people are forced to buy it and they don't have to entice people with good "free" games and deals so it's all gone to shit.
>>
>>339204641
they changed that. PS+ is required for multiplayer, but you get better sale prices and there are always a couple free games to download (might be a monthly rotation but i'm not sure). usually it's some shitty $15-$20 downloadable titles, but they've had Tropico 5 free for a while.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 640x960
>ps4 fanboys shitposting about how they get exclusives
>they always bring up uncharted 4
>uncharted
>4
>mfw

still going to get one once tekken 7 comes out, bloodborne is the only valid exclusive to shitpost about
>>
>>339204887
>>339205031
oh that sucks. oh well, is it cheaper than gold or?
>>
I can below anything you wrote apart from the controller.
Damn, the DS4 triggers sucks bad even when compared to the 360 ones
>>
>>339205131
Never had an xbox so I don't know how much gold is but PS+ is like $50 a year
>>
>>339205131
same price, i think. 50 bucks for a year.

>>339205292
yeah, the triggers are still pretty shit. one thing i've noticed is the lack of resistance when you have your finger gently resting on it causes the trigger to be recognized as being pressed by the slightest amount of pressure. i'm not sure if it's every game, and i may even just have a one-off controller, but there were many times in LBP3 when my character couldn't move because i was accidentally "pressing" the right trigger and waving sackboy's hand like a maniac. it's a minor annoyance to have to keep my fingers completely off the triggers and rest them unnaturally somewhere else.

i still prefer it to the xbone controller, tbqh. something about the chunkiness of the triggers and the shallow clicks of the bumpers doesn't sit well with me. i loved the 360 controller, though.
>>
>>339205131
MSRP for PS+ is cheaper than Gold but honestly you should just buy both on Ebay. I subscribe to Xbox Live Gold and PS+ and pay a total of about $70 a year thanks to the discounted 12 month cards you can find online.
>>
>>339206003
I wonder why on the net you can find often gold for under 35$ but it's not the same for ps+.
>>
>>339204693
>xbone is only popular in america
>a black country
>some how patrician aryan ps4 players are the niggers.
>>
>>339206151
not sure, I usually get Gold for $30-35 and PS+ for $35-40. It is odd given Gold has an MSRP of $59.99 while PS+ has an MSRP of $49.99

maybe it's because the PS4 is more popular, I don't know
>>
>>339206224
I thought that was a pic of a hue
>>
>>339206351
>maybe it's because the PS4 is more popular, I don't know
Also ps3 and suprisingly vita are still quite popular
>>
>>339203712
>Xbox Live is busllshit
>better servers than the PSN
>offers you 4 games a month instead of just 2
Lol
>>
>>339206224
>Aryan
I think you've misspelled "Arabs"
>>
>>339206570
I have a PS3, PS4, and Vita, so I get even more games with PS+ than I do with Gold

I basically never play any of the free games anymore though, they've almost exclusively been shit for like a year or two now
>>
>>339201942
the DS4 is fucking garbage
>>
>>339206767
They've been shit on the PlayStation. Great on the Xbox One.
>>
>>339207131
Could have fooled me, I've got the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One and I never play any of the free games.
>>
>>339206767
It went to shit a few months after PS4 came out because they sold a shit ton of consoles and have you by the balls if you want to play online (which most do) so they have no more need to put good games on anymore.
>>
>>339206351
Maybe is due to region pricing?
I bought NA gold and I could redeem it on my EU account.
You can't do that on PSN.
>>
>>339207304
Fooled you? I've got Sunset Overdrive, Lords of the Fallen, A Wolf Amount Us and a lot of AAA 360 games installed in my hard drive from the past few months offering.

Xcom next month.
>>
>>339207960
>Xcom next month
That went on ps+ like 2 years ago
>>
>>339208103
Couldn't give a fuck if it was on the PS3 before your dad hammered your mom. It's still a great game and one I rather keep digitally on my Xbox One.

There have been a lot of racing games lately on the Xbox Gold though. A fucking shame none of them is Forza Horizon 2.
>>
>>339207661
yeah, PS+ was actually really great before the PS4 released but now it's basically dogshit outside of the rare release like Rocket League.
>>339207694
Not sure, that wouldn't be a huge surprise though. I'm in the states and I've never really tried different regions. I just buy my gold and PS+ codes on ebay from American sellers

>>339207960
I already owned Sunset Overdrive, I played a little bit of Lords of the Fallen, doesn't hold a candle to Bloodborne, and I don't care for Telltale games.

Sunset Overdrive is a good free game though, I forgot about it because I own a physical copy and the DLC.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.