[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one ever make TCG video games anymore other than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: DDS-VideoGameEN.jpg (91 KB, 640x642) Image search: [Google]
DDS-VideoGameEN.jpg
91 KB, 640x642
Why does no one ever make TCG video games anymore other than memestone?
>>
>>339197928
because they are already making a shit ton of cash with real card games. also, most of them aren't very faithful to the irl card games anyway.
>>
File: 718Mmh8Ja2L._SL1500_.jpg (210 KB, 1002x917) Image search: [Google]
718Mmh8Ja2L._SL1500_.jpg
210 KB, 1002x917
>>339197928
They are you lame brain

They just haven't gotten localized
>>
I'd love a new Pokemon TCG vidya.
>>
Pokémon has its TCG game for PC and iOS I think but I think the reason is that real cards are pretty fucking valuable also.

>tfw pulled a Blue-Eyes Spirit Dragon on a pack and the internet says it's worth at least $25 but everyone in my country is a cheap bastard and they won't pay more than $13 for it.

I guess I'll have to keep it.
>>
>>339197928
Man I wish I could go back in time just to get some valuable vidya and keep them sealed so I can sell them later.

How much were GBC games back then, $29.99? The Dark Duel Stories promo cards are worth a shitload of money nowadays.
>>
>>339199508
>>339197928
What is with card games and having extra crazy haircuts?
>>
>>339200451
I got cucked so fucking hard I bought that game when I was a kid expecting the good cards then I get garbage like that rainbow bird and Salamndra
>>
>>339200560
I always laugh at this frame because of the colossal hair.

Dorō
Monsutākādo
>>
>>339200560
It's not really a card game thing. Just Yu-Gi-Oh!

Vanguard G the one with the 3DS game is currently trying to move itself shamelessly to YGO status anyway with that shitty MC hair as an even bigger motivator to go along with the extra deck shit it brings into the game.
>>
File: 1298680_orig.jpg (123 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1298680_orig.jpg
123 KB, 640x360
>>339201327
To elaborate on my point here's the last guys hair. And yes the extra deck does make the game go pretty retard fucking fast and you will lose and not even stand a chance without one. Though not standing a chance without the new gimmick is nothing new to VG
>>
Are there any good and balanced TCGs? I've been wanting to play one recently.
>>
>>339203659
Try them out online then find out which you like the most
>>
>>339200119
Its being reprinted in the Kaiba tin, thats why people wont pay up
>>
Why did Yugi and Marek dress like homosexuals??
>>
>>339200119
I want that mirror force for my PSYframes

also
>we will never go back to 2013 secrets
kill me, this new appearance ruins the art
>>
File: legacy_of_the_duelist.jpg (106 KB, 676x380) Image search: [Google]
legacy_of_the_duelist.jpg
106 KB, 676x380
>>339197928
This came out last year and it was fucking rad. Where have you been?
>>
>>339205407
do people still play it and how p2w is it?
>>
>>339205853
most people just play YGOPro
>>
>>339197928
You could look into Faeria. It's more tactical than a traditional tcg but all the elements are still there... besides actually trading, of course.
>>
>>339205407
It's not on PC so nobody played it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.