[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I may be starting a livestream soon of Persona 3 FES -- Here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: adachimas.png (59 KB, 439x452) Image search: [Google]
adachimas.png
59 KB, 439x452
I may be starting a livestream soon of Persona 3 FES -- Here's the thing.

Hard mode
No random encounters

What the fuck am I in for? Has this EVER been done??
>>
>>339197894
>No random encounters
what?
>>
>>339198179
persona 3's enemy encounters are optional

you can avoid any enemy you see on the overmap, although occasionally your party member might get tagged and you would either have to ditch them or join their battle (which is a cool feature they need to bring back for p5)
>>
>>339198268
Yes, which is not what random encounters are.
>>
>>339198823
Who cares. Anyone who's played P3 knew what he meant. OP, I don't think this will be as fun as you imagined.
>>
>>339198980
>I don't think this will be as fun as you imagined.

It's probably statistically impossible, since enemies are not scaled to your level in Persona games, and you also won't have access to any decent Personas due to the level locks on them, which will also mean you won't have any powerful skills to pass on in fusions. You'll also have weak skills on your characters, shit gear, etc.

Basically, OP is just going to get his shit pushed in by choice.
>>
Yes, please, i want to laugh at (You)
>>
I'd watch it
>>
>>339199437
I don't think it's impossible

In my current save, I managed to beat Nyx at level 30 because I found a hidden feature in the fight on accident that turns off his double turn mechanic. I don't think it's a glitch -- but an intended weakness programmed into the fight by the devs.
>>
>>339201248
I'm interested. What's the secret.
>>
>>339202442
During the first few arcanas, you have to kill Nyx with his own element through a reflected attack

But you need the right turn order to pull it off, since you'll need Fire Break/Wind Break/etc

for instance

what i did was

turn MC: Magic mirror
turn Yukari: Wind Break
turn Nyx: Magarudyne
*hits everyone*
*reflects and kills Nyx*
*he only has 1 turn for the rest of the fight*
>>
>>339203738
That's pretty cool. What made you think it was intended though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.