[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I buy the origins edition for overwatch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: overwatch-origins-bonus-skins.png (278 KB, 746x403) Image search: [Google]
overwatch-origins-bonus-skins.png
278 KB, 746x403
I really want the skins, but don't play any other blizzard games besides hearthstone. Can you get the skins from the origin edition ingame or is it just an exclusive
>>
File: 1421011527324.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1421011527324.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
> I want skins for a game I don't play
>>
>>339197692
If you're asking if the skins are exclusive to the Origins pack, they probably are.

If you're asking if said skins are available for the other Blizzard games, no.

Don't waste your money on this if you aren't going to play OVERWATCH
>>
I'm not sure if the skins are exclusive or not
>>
>better price than csgo skins
>>
>>339197692
Just post it on /vg/ and they will convince you with waifus

>Paying more money for exclusive skins
Enjoy your P2Skin game
>>
>tfw some anon posted his origins extras key a day ago or so and you got it
Thanks again.
>>
>>339197692
Tracer skin is the only good one. Reaper is acceptable. But they aren't collectively worth $20

Wait until they open them up for purchase.
>>
>>339197692
Don't but the Origins Edition if all you want are the skins, everyone and their mother has them, they're not unique at all. Unless you wan't all of the other Blizzard game bonus goodies it's a pretty shitty deal.
>>
>>339197692
For the moment, the skins are exclusive. If they're like the bonus stuff you get with special editions of WoW xpacs, they're likely to stay that way.

The skins are alright, but each of those characters has a better looking legendary/epic skin, and for some the default skin is better.
>>
How do I use the currency to buy skins in overwatch? Shop just lets me buy more Loot Boxes.
>>
>>339199556
You get currency for when you get an item in a box you already have. Common items are 5g, rares are 15, epics I don't know but I think maybe 50? Legendaries, no idea.

You can also get currency just as a drop. In amounts larger than those previously mentioned.
>>
>>339199686
Thanks for the answer but my question was how to use it to buy skins. I just figured it out looking through the gallery. The coolest skins are all 1k though.
>>
Does blizzard ever unlock their exclusives?
>>
>>339199917
When you click on a skin, there should be an Equip and an Unlock button. Unlock would be grayed out, of course, if you don't have the funds.

Some epic skins are really nice looking, and do change the appearance more than just a recolor (one of Reinhardt's has him with the helmet off), and they only go for 250. So if you're really fond of a default skin, epics might be a good route.
>>
OP here, decided to buy origin edition. I've got money to burn rn so it doesn't seem that harmless
>>
>>339197692
my best buy only sold the origins edition.
60 bucks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.