[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK here's how you play Torbjorn so you fuckers quit screwing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: OW_torbjorn_header.jpg (178 KB, 675x380) Image search: [Google]
OW_torbjorn_header.jpg
178 KB, 675x380
OK here's how you play Torbjorn so you fuckers quit screwing over good teams:

1. Place your turret in a spot that isn't fucking retarded like NOT RIGHT ON THE GODDAMN POINT

2. Don't forget you have a FUCKING GUN. Use it, but try to stay out of the way.

3. Collect scrap and toss armor for people, DON'T just give it to yourself.

4. ARE YOU FUCKING USING YOUR ULT WHEN YOUR TURRET IS DESTROYED??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?? DON'T DO THAT.

5. git gud
>>
>>339197017
>Tfw I butt buddy up with Torbjorn as Riendhart
Shielding the turret makes it so fucking hard for them to take the point.

Also what the fuck is with people just blindly charging past my shield instead of hiding behind it as I advance? No one shoots through it
>>
>>339197215
>
Also what the fuck is with people just blindly charging past my shield instead of hiding behind it as I advance? No one shoots through it

this

it is so fucking annoying
all the ranged fuckers purposely move out of the shield all the fucking time and get themselves killed
>>
File: 1463613522163.jpg (41 KB, 412x546) Image search: [Google]
1463613522163.jpg
41 KB, 412x546
>>339197215
i love Riendharts that do this, thanks anon
>>
>2016
>paying blizzard money
>playing as manlets

I don't have a loli smug enough for this
>>
File: 1463096632219.jpg (111 KB, 399x443) Image search: [Google]
1463096632219.jpg
111 KB, 399x443
>>339197496
epicly ebin post
>>
Better suggestion: Just play a not-useless class instead
>>
>>339197493
No problem senpai. The only thing that's better is when Bastion isn't a fucking retard and goes turret mode right next to the turret, letting me shield them both
>>
File: 1464003099410.png (511 KB, 1024x921) Image search: [Google]
1464003099410.png
511 KB, 1024x921
>tfw TF2 veteran
>waited for this spiritual successor to TF2 for years.
>ordered collectors ediiton
>not dissappointed.
this game is awesome, needs some new better maps though. and i dislike the "20% bonus exp if you play as a group", i always feel like it's not even worth playing solo.
i'm having fun with half the cast while i only had fun as soldier and pyro in TF2.
either way, i hope that most people have as much fun as i have.
hell i'm even tempted to buy loot boxes, but i believe that i have enough self control to resist.
also torbjorn is great and fucks annoying tracers in the ass.
>>
>>339197410
>can't shoot through red rein shield
>so can't shoot through blue rein shield
That's their logic.
Or they're just fucking stupid.
>>
Torbjorn's turret needs some nerfing.
>Cone-shaped range
>1-2 sec lock on
>shorter range

Nah but seriously, how do o get rid of it without losing 90% of my HP. And it getting repaired almost immoderately later. I know Widowmaker is pretty good at keeping Torb from making them again but destroying it in the first place is such an endevour. Especially on Hanamura
>>
File: 1462140179472.png (30 KB, 400x624) Image search: [Google]
1462140179472.png
30 KB, 400x624
>>339198963
you dancepeek around the corner and shoot your whatever you have at it, hell i do this as mercy just stand behind reinhardt shield and pistol that shit down, torbjorn actually repairs really slowly.
also it doesn't need nerfing.
>>
>>339197017
Here's how you play Torbjorn.

1. Pick Torbjorn.

2. Shoot your gun, then reload it.

3. Realize the reload animation is bright, distracting, and generally all around annoying enough to make you never want to play Torbjorn again.

4. Change to another character.
>>
>>339199309
His gun is amazing. You can three-shot anybody who isn't a tank with just the bodyshots. A headshot does nearly 140 damage. The alt-fire is a fairly tight spread and will kill anybody who tried getting close to kill you.

The turret exists to watch Torbjorn's back, he's the damage dealer of the two.
>>
>>339199734
I didn't say the gun was bad. I said the reload animation is eye cancer, and they fucking refused to change it. It's one of the worst cases of style over functionality that I know of from recent. I don't want to see fucking blinding molten metal come out of one of his arms into the goddamn gun every time I reload. This becomes even more of a fucking annoyance when you're in dark areas too.
>>
>switch to Widow to swat a bastion thats causing us trouble
>suddenly they have a Torbjorn as well
>peek to take the shot
>Turret snaps to me as soon as I step out
>zero spread laser beams of death kill me instantly

I fucking hate that stupid turret
>>
>>339200431
It needs a weakness.mfor the life of me I cannot find a good weakness to a well defends turret. D. Va is pretty good at getting rid of it at the cost of like 80HP but on maps like Hanamura where it's behind enemy lines and watches all three entrances, there's no way to get rid of it
>>
>>339200876
The only way I've found to get rid of it is to use your teammates as cannon fodder. When they blindly run out shoot the turret while it's killing them
>>
>>339200431
What's the range limit on his turret anyways? Seems so far. It's usually easy to take out with Phara, or if your team is keeping it preoccupied.
>>
>>339202681
During the last beta test someone figured it out to be 40m.

>>339200876
It needs a traverse speed, or a bit of spread added to it. As it is now it can change direction in the space of a server tick and it's bullet are hitscan with no spread.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.