[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Lotta Hart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Lotta_Hart_Normal_1.gif (48 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Lotta_Hart_Normal_1.gif
48 KB, 256x192
What does /v/ think of Lotta Hart?
>>
slut
>>
>>339191908
She'll never get a dick.
>>
>>339191908
FUCKIN ANNOYING
>>
You'd think lying about testimonies this many times would be a crime in itself.
>>
Her eyes are too far apart. Mouth is too wide.
>>
>>339191908
You'd think she'd learn to tell the truth and all she knows to the attorneys after the first trial, but she's still a fuckwit.
>>
>>339191908
MUH SCOOP
Shit character
Symmetrical to the point where it's unsettling.
>>
her apprentice is much, much better!
>>
>>339195559
I'm probably the only one who loves Lotta. She is goddamn hilarious. She frustrates everyone on a comedic level, rather than Oldbag (who everyone loves), that frustrates everyone on an annoying level.
>>
>>339191908
Shit witness.
>>
>>339191908
She's a huge cunt.
In a bad way.
>>
>>339195753
Figures a tripfag would like Lotta.
>>
>>339195753
Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru.
>>
>>339195753
Shut the fuck up Onsokumaru
>>
File: latest.png (372 KB, 287x899) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
372 KB, 287x899
>>339195753
I agree, only her first appearance as a witness was a pain to deal, later games she's actually funny
But still, I felt Nicole in investigations did a better job, not only she was funny but was fucking cute
>>
I like Lotta and Nicole and the whole journalist/reporter thing they bring, though I do wish they weren't as secretive about stuff like they are. Yeah, it's all a part of the game, but I think the hiding secrets all the time aspect should just stay with Larry.

Maybe instead of holding information, they have more knowledge on supernatural stuff that they could easily talk about which would "explain" how an event or mystery happened during a case. With that, any press actions or logic chess actions isn't about making them talk, but explaining what actually happened and why they thought it was something else. This happened already, but have more of it is what I'm saying.
>>
File: Tyrell_Badd_Sweating_1.gif (832 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Tyrell_Badd_Sweating_1.gif
832 KB, 256x192
>>339191908
she's at least better than oldbag

>tfw you realize Detective Badd is only in one game and will never return
>>
>>339196982
But he was in AAI1 and AAI2, though I agree on the never return part. There were a lot of good characters in those games.
>>
her and that old faggot woman need to be taken out back and shot
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.