[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone gotten their PS3 controller to work with their PC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (5 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5 KB, 280x180
Has anyone gotten their PS3 controller to work with their PC without Motionjoy? There are a ton of tutorials on google but they all seem clickbaity and shady
>>
Better ds3 is great and pretty easy to set up
>>
>>339191684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpSaOJJIun8
>>
File: 1449198009130.png (204 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
1449198009130.png
204 KB, 500x486
>>339191684
struggled with it, the whole process is like stuffing rusty fishhooks up your dick

everyone who made a ten minute video fraudulently explaining how to do it should be gutted and left to die in the street

do what I did--stop trying and just buy a PS4 controller, it connects by bluetooth just like a mouse or speakers
>>
SCP Driver Package
>>
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

worked for me
>>
Get SCP toolkit, the newest version

I can plug in the DS3 and play Ys, the sync it with the PS3 to play RDR

Now, playing Ys with a DS3 isn't the best idea (too cramped), but hey it's free
>>
Running the older pre-toolkit SCP drivers here. I tried out the toolkit a while back and got real frustrated with it. It seemed like the drivers wouldn't even respond unless I went and opened up the software. I just want the drivers to always be active and MAYBE have a quick option to turn it off temporarily to use my 360 fightsticks. Is that possible.
>>
>>339191684
Use DS4 Tool
>>
>>339193535
SCP Toolkit does that, I'm using it now and once you install the drivers, they stay activated when you connect your controller.
>>
>>339193535
The version I'm using does that
>>
>>339192756
This one. Works for PS4 controllers, too. Though the bluetooth drivers don't work for PS4 on Win7 without jumping through some extra hoops.
>>
>>339191684
scp
>>
Another vote for SCP.
>>
File: 201306271602102516.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
201306271602102516.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
I use this dongle and it works great. You can switch from xinput to directinput.
>>
>>339193882
DS4 should work straight out the box
>>
>>339192590
What this dude said.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.