[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COME PLAY SOME OLD-SCHOOL QUAKE DEATHMATCH? http://nquake.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: q1.png (412 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
q1.png
412 KB, 600x600
COME PLAY SOME OLD-SCHOOL QUAKE DEATHMATCH?

http://nquake.com
just press play now and it will do everything for you

When you are ingame, go to the multiplayer menu and press insert, then copy in the ip:

quake.no:27502

after that you will have to press j to join the game, and thats it
>>
>>339191005
cmon theres halo and ace of spades servers up with a lot of players, and you guys dont want to play some quake?
>>
unreal tournament is better then quake desu
>>
Fuck that, have to download like 2000 files or some shit
>>
>>339192049
it doenst download anything else but the quake shareware files, which is like 20mb
>>
>>339191724
Pressing insert doesn't do anything for me. I can't connect to your server.
>>
>>339192164
after pressing the join game option you are on the servers tab, where you have to press insert then a box pops up where you can copy the ip
>>
I can't because i prefer Quake's SP over the MP, yes, i'm alove i know it.
>>
>>339192392
no, you're not alone. you're never alone anon.
>>
>>339192437
How do i know you're not lying?
>>
>>339192368
your directions are too complicated
>>
>>339192510
because i also prefer the single player over the multiplayer. i prefer fighting a horde of dudes over a couple of other players. i find it more exciting.
>>
>>339192605
well its not really complicated at all
press multiplayer- press join game-press insert-copy ip-press enter-press j
>>
I like this new /v/ gaming kick.
>>
the ping is unbearable OP
find a us server and maybe you'll get more people
>>
Fucking yuros get off my american website reeeeee
>>
>>339192903
yeah but you should have said that insert button is in keybord and past ip by pressing ctrl + v
>>
>>339191005
you guys are good

there was /tv/ memesters too
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.