[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who got laid last night anything. And is not going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Ask someone who got laid last night anything.

And is not going to play any video games anymore because we agreed we wouldn't.
>>
>>339182235
You should kill yourself.
>>
>>339182235
Is your ass still sore?
>>
>>339182235

What is his name again?
>>
>>339183635
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider
>>
>>339183635
Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider.
>>
Was she underage?
>>
>>339183635
Dan "rough ride ride her coz she's a biter" Schnneider
>>
>>339183635
Beer Can Dan
>>
File: pretending to give a fuck.png (40 KB, 244x221) Image search: [Google]
pretending to give a fuck.png
40 KB, 244x221
>>339183635
Dan "If her age is on the clock, she can take the cock" Schneider.
>>
>>339183635
Dan "Quick get her in the van" Schneider
>>
>Dan Shneider agreeing not to play videogames after sex
>>
>>339183635
Dan "she's a screamer, help me team her" Schneider
>>
>>339183635
Dan "I'll cum inside of her" Schneider
>>
Memes aside.

>Promised we wouldn't.

This is the dumbest thing i've read. If you so called "Got laid" last night, its with a woman who doesnt respect you enough to give you your own space.

You don't "Agree" to give up what you love for someone you think you love, if they truly loved you they'd let you do what you want, and you'd let them do what they want. Thats how an equal partner relationship works.

>Hurr I got a girl, so i'll give up vidya and be her lapdog! I win!

Good for you slugger. prepare to lose more then your freedom if you want a chick that repressive.

- A married man
>>
>>339183635
Dan "give her the dicke loadeon her in the van" Schneidar
>>
>>339184328
Just another fucking virgin who's afraid to give up his selfish hobbies because he can't grow up into a man and get a woman.

I'm sure those video games will give you comfort ten years from now instead of you know, ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.
>>
>>339184809
>implying you can't have a hobby and a girlfriend
>ignoring the part of his post saying he's married
Dumbass
>>
>>339184809
You don't even read do you? Or do you have a defficiency that causes you to selectively pick parts that don't offend your feeble little mind?

I said, Equal partnership. You don't give up your hobbies, she doesn't give up hers. You come to an agreement. Theres no reason you can't enjoy your time together, and your hobbies together.
>>
>>339184809
>>339185185

The problem usually isnt the woman in this kind of setup, its actually the guy who realizes "Equal partnership" means they now have to take interest in their other's hobby.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.