[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is objectively the best Mario Kart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 11
File: Mario Kart collection.jpg (923 KB, 3793x2556) Image search: [Google]
Mario Kart collection.jpg
923 KB, 3793x2556
Which is objectively the best Mario Kart?
>>
I dunno but Wii is probably the worst one
>>
Double Dash or 64
>>
I think the best choices are DS or 8.

My personal one is Snes.
>>
Wii
>>
>>339178202
>64
>good

dude the controls and obstacles are some of the worst in the series and plus you can't even fucking see shit unless you're running it on an emulator.
>>
>>339177997
double dash for insane 4player split screen antics
8 for everything else.
>>
>>339177997
>>
Why do people Hate the 3DS one?
>>
>>339177997
DS
>>
8 would be perfect if they had arenas for battle mode instead of using the existing tracks
>>
I can't think of a reason to dislike 8 besides battle mode. It's by far the best in terms of tracks and mechanics
>>
>>339177997

If only battle mode was like 64, it'd be literal perfection.
>>
>>339177997
double dash > ds > 8 > snes > 64

havent played any of the others
>>
>>339178319
Might want to get your vision checked.

As for the controls, it's easy to overcome so it's not much of a hindrance if you've put more than an hour into it.
>>
>>339177997
Double Dash was pretty great.
>>
Personal favorites are SMK, MK:SC, and Wii.
>>
>>339178119
Why? You don't have to use a motion wheel. I've played SNES, 64, DD and Wii and each one was better than the last.
>>
>>339177997
DS and 8
>>
>>339178547
I don't have a Wii U, what's wrong with the battle mode?
>>
>>339177997
DS no contest
>>
Can we all agree that the DS one objectively has the best stages?
>>
>>339177997
I've only played the wii version back in the day, I was thinking about downloading Mario Kart 7 since I dont have a Wii U to play 8.

I really like the Sonic All Star games, are any of these games better?
>>
Super. It only got worse from there. DD was the last one I played and I am certain the ones after were just more of the same dumb shit.
>>
Double Dash or 7. I've heard 8 is great but haven't played it personally.
>>
>>339179529
I'm also a super fanboy. It's just so rewarding in every way and the stages are tight, have good items, and for sure the best skips in the series.
>>
>>339178569
>snes
>better than anything

I could argue that is better than super but nothing else.
>>
>>339178816
You're locked into using actual tracks AND elimination. Not as many options like Coins and such, either.
>>
>>339178816
instead of using battle arenas you just drive around the already-existing tracks. i didn't like it very much so i've only played it once or twice and that was within the first week i bought it. there's probably more wrong with it then i'm aware of but i haven't tried it enough to know.
>>
>>339177997
God, I hate saying this, but 8.

Ugh, if 64 didn't have the stupid broken shortcuts, I could just say 64.
>>
>>339177997
8, easily. Best music, best visuals, best tracks, best roster thanks to DLCs, online play.
Its only flaw is the battle mode but no mario kart game is flawless. 8 is simply the best one.
>>
>>339177997
DS. Not a question for me.

64 and double dash being the next 2 best.
>>
File: dry bomber.png (15 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
dry bomber.png
15 KB, 256x192
>>339177997
64 for Battle mode

7 for custom emblems and karts

8 for everything else
>>
DS

best stages and characters
GOAT drifting
Based mission levels
>>
>>339178424

I loved it. It was my first 3DS game too.

That said I have no reason to play it now with MK8 out.
>>
>>339180498
*DS for custom emblems and karts

get the two mixed up all the time
>>
DS. The only flaw is snaking, other than that it's a 10/10.
>>
>>339177997
8. Don't think so? Fight me irl. 1v1 I'll rek you mate.
>>
>>339179435

Sonic Transformed was literally the greatest kart racer I have ever played. Ever.
>>
Wouldn't it always be the latest one since they just iterate small shit on each other (more stages/better graphics) while being virtually the same game?

inb4 "karts handle differently" and other dumb shit
>>
>>339178119
Really? I've been playing it on Dolphin using a DS4 controller.

I'm just looking for the best Mario Kart that can currently be emulated. Should I emulate double dash instead or something?
>>
>>339180785
>I'm too ignorant or inexperienced to tell the difference between X, how can other people possibly have opinions on this subject???
>>
My favorite is Wii. Eight would have won, but it has Baby Rosalina and Dry Dry Desert.
>>
All I remember from ds was all the fags in online mode maining rob with drybones tank fuckers were fast but it made it so much better when you got gud and beat them
>>
DS is the obvious answer
but why do people hate wii so much? I actually enjoyed the motion wheel. It's one of the few cases where motion control actually worked with the gameplay
>>
>>339180978
I can tell differences but they're miniscule and irrelevant.

And I never said someone can't have an opinion. Why do people constantly make up shit on this site.
>>
>>339181513
don't be an ass, you came into a thread of people having opinions and said each one was virtually the same, then trivialized away any possible rebuttals with your gay-ass inb4.

You knew exactly what you were doing.
>>
File: 1457394556538.jpg (21 KB, 437x333) Image search: [Google]
1457394556538.jpg
21 KB, 437x333
Best to worst
>DD
>64
>7
>8
>DS
>Super Circut
>MKWii
>Snes MK
>>
>>339177997
Crash Team Racing obviously
>>
>>339181903
>DS that low
>>
>>339177997
Double Dash
>>
>>339177997
8>DS>7=DD>>>>>>>>>rest
>>
Wii with custom tracks.
>>
>>339177997
super circuit
>>
File: 112631.png (81 KB, 547x455) Image search: [Google]
112631.png
81 KB, 547x455
>playing online on DS
>some guy is using an action replay to go crazy fast
>pick Rainbow Road for next track
>cheater can't stay on the track at all, gets last place and ragequits
>mfw
>>
>>339177997

ONLY ONE WORTH PLAYING RIGHT NOW TIER

STOOD THE TEST OF TIME TIER

DS
Wii

STILL GREAT BUT HASN'T AGED WELL TIER

Double Dash

DROPPED AFTER FINISHING 150cc TIER

ONLY GOOD WITH NOSTALGIA GOGGLES ON TIER

SMK

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHAT DID YOU DO WRONG HERE

Super Circuit

tl;dr Super Circuit is the only objectively bad Mario Kart
>>
>>339181741
>then trivialized away any possible rebuttals with your gay-ass inb4.
it's just an opinion and yet you're freaking out about it and making baseless claims. calm down.
>>
>>339180882
do u play it online on custom network? people have made a private server that lets you play nds and wii games online even after Nintendo shut down their servers
>>
Super Mario Kart - My eyes hurt!
Mario Kart 64 - Ohmergurd best kart racer everrrr
Super Circuit - My eyes and ears hurt rn
Double-Dash - Sequel please?
DS - *drifts infinitely*
Wii - It... exists?
Mario Kart 7 - Metal Mario bois
Mario Kart 8 - Where's the zero gravity..?
>>
>>339183062
Thats just my public opinion list..
Personally I love MK8 now, but 7 is a decent time-waster that does its job.
>>
DS > DD > 8 > 64 = 7 > wii > super > advance

They perfected the formula with DS and DD is the last time they added meaningful innovation
>>
Wii is the worst
64 has aged badly
DS is the best
Haven't played 7 or 8 because neo-nintendo
>>
>>339182428
You have objectively shit taste. There is absolutely nothing wrong with SMK or Super Circuit.
>>
It really depends on what you're playing for.

8 is the best suited for competitive play, so in most /v/irgins eyes, I can see that being seen as the best one.

But here's the thing: this franchise was built on couch play, and 8 is very alienating to the pick up and play style that earlier games were well suited for.
I can't tell you how many friends I have had over to play Mario Kart 8 that just get frustrated and end up asking if we can play something else.
I have never had that problem with any of the other games. It's a game you need to own or have some other access to and practice to enjoy, and while I don't think that's a negative for 8, it's definitely a strength for earlier titles.

With that logic I'm mind, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Wii is the best. It's simple to pick up and use with the automatic setting but not in a way that experienced players can't still prevail with the manual setting.
The stage variation is great, the retro track selection is probably the best out of any of the newer titles, and the battle mode is probably either the best or the second best behind N64. 8, for the recod, has by far the worst battlefield mode.

So yeah, 8 is the one I play the most and it's probably my personal fave, but objectively speaking I'd give the crown to Wii.
>>
Super Mario Kart - was good for it's time.

Mario Kart 64 - probably my favorite.

Double Dash - pretty good. I just didn't really like the babby characters.

Mario Kart 7 - I like it.

Mario Kart Wii - Shit.

I never played the rest. I don't have a Wii U either.
>>
>>339184213
This.
Wii is the jack of all trades.
All the other games are great at one thing but have huge faults elsewhere.
>>
7 and 8 are the best desu.

Double Dash is probably the worst.
>>
Mario Kart 8 sans the battle mode

Double Dash specifically for Battle Mode

200cc and good tracks makes a difference
>>
>>339184179

>I LOVE NOT BEING ABLE TO DRIFT: THE POST

also fuck you SC is garbage. I also don't have favorite MK anyway just one I don't like as much as the others. Also go back and play Super Mario Kart again. Did you play it recently? Racing is boring as fuck, limited items was a mistake, and getting hit once by a shell anywhere but first place meant you were restarting the race.
>>
>>339181513
>Battle Mode in 8 is literally garbage
>minuscule and irrelevant
>>
>>339178697
Wii just feels like shit, it's way too slow.
>>
>>339177997
Top right
>>
>>339184669
Actually I did just play SMK last week(it was pretty good, none of that bullshit you were claiming), and I have no clue what you're saying regarding Super Circuit. Drifting was entirely possible and the game had power sliding too.
>>
>>339184740

way to expose yourself bikefag
>>
>>339184805

>power sliding on the GBA d-pad

also I see your nostalgia blinders are wrapped nice and tight.
>>
>>339178424

GRINDING FOR UNLOCKS
R
I
N
D

It's fucking Mario Kart. Give me shit for winning on the hardest difficulty, not

>LOL WANNA GET A COIN FARM ONLINE?

Like god damn, the game will be impossible to unlock everything on if and inevitably when Nintendo wi-fi connection drops off the face of the fiucking earth.

Plus it's shit compared to DS/8
>>
>>339177997
They all suck
; )
>>
>>339178319
And it has the worst fucking rubberbanding. Why try to get better if you can never get more than 60 feet in front of the pack?
>>
>>339184964
Dude I just played Super Circuit not too long ago. Give me proof that drifting and power sliding do NOT exist, or are you implying that I'm playing on some stealth romhack that added in drifting?
>>
Double Dash. Haven't played 8 though
>>
Wii is the best. great online, battle modes and good choice of new and old tracks
>>
I'm still mad Funky Stadium didn't come back

Easily the funniest battle mode map
>>
>>339177997(OP)

I put hundreds of hours into time trials on Wii with Flame Runner bike using Wiimote + Nunchuck.

I can't stand any other Mario Kart because I'm so used to using wheelies and tight drifting.
>>
Double Dash and 8 are objectively the best.
>>
>>339179379
If short, uneventful and dull stages and inferior remake stages are to your tastes, then yes.
>>
>>339184350
>Mario Kart Wii - Shit.

Totally agree. It had the worst Rainbow Road in the series. Plus the item system was fucked.
>>
File: 1459106722391.jpg (88 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1459106722391.jpg
88 KB, 800x450
>Personal favorites
DS=8>DD>7=Wii>64>GBA>SNES

>Objective Rankings
DS>8>DD>7=Wii>64>GBA>SNES

8 would be the best with DS, if only it had a better roster (and a better battlemode, but I've never given a shit about battle mode, except in Double Dash)
>>
>>339184493
Wii's hitstun is abysmal, don't act like that isn't a flaw. It's hitstun wouldn't be such an issue if the items weren't designed to hit you every half a second. It was a very unfair MK game.
>>
Honestly Wii's biggest weakness is the 12-player size. The item spam everyone complains about would be far less noticeable if it was at the standard 8.
>>
>for playing with friends
1. Wii
2. DS
3. Double Dash
4. 64
5. 8
6. 7
7. Super Circuit
8. Super

>for playing by yourself
1. 8
2. 7
3. DS
4. Super Circuit
5. Super
6. Wii*
7. Double Dash
8. 64

* single player replayability has been seriously dampened with the shutdown of online services. If they were still active, it would have a better rank
>>
>>339177997
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
>>
>>339177997

Mario kart is a bad and boring series that has barely changed since double dash with incredible amount of bullshit and shit like AI rubberbanding and it triggers me how nintendo fans still pretend it's some console seller
>>
>>339184740
Really? Because after jumping into 8 after Wii I felt 8 was slower.
>>
>>339185802
>Wii's hitstun is abysmal, don't act like that isn't a flaw.
99/100 people that play the game have no idea what that even is.
>It's hitstun wouldn't be such an issue if the items weren't designed to hit you every half a second. It was a very unfair MK game.
There is no such thing as a "fair" Mario Kart game. The most balanced entry is 8 and it's still a very RNG-heavy game.

This is besides the point. The point is that if you sit a million people down and have them play Wii and 8 together, far more will have fun playing Wii than 8.
Now, in a lot of framchises, that wouldn't matter because catering casuals is often a bad thing, but Mario Kart is not a competitive game. It never has been and probably never will be. It's a party game. It's a pick up and play game. It's a drinking game. It is NOT a racing sim.
>>
Double Dash, in my opinion.
It's the only game where you can comfortably drift at any single time you like. You can grind along walls while drifting (in most other MK's, you come to a grinding halt doing this), you can drift right after getting hit, you can drift literally whenever the fuck you like and it feels great. Drifting is easy, fast and available and this is very important as to why I think it's the best because drifting is a major part of MK.
And don't give me that shit about snaking in Wii and DS. You can't do that comfortably in a race, nor is it as enjoyable.
Double Dash's drifting and general physics make it one of the most controllable MK games- once mastered that is, but it can take a while to master.
I also really like the way you had to block in DD. Instead of lazily holding out your item, you had to time it or else you'd fuck up.
Fucking up was never a massive deal though. DD is the MK with the lowest hitstun. In Wii, you slip on a banana=you wave your arms around for 5 seconds and the action coms to a grinding halt.
In DD, you slip on a banana and actually slide forwards, barely stop, and keep on driving. DD only ever involves a slight loss of acceleration unless you get hit by a blue shell or bomb, but even then, you're flailing around way less longer than in say, 64, where you're jumping around for like half a minute.
This all makes for a very smooth experience. But understandably inexperienced players feel DD is like skating on ice. Which makes for extremely fun antics when you get good.
>>
>>339186482
maeio kart wii sold almost 40 million copies, and 8 sold almost 8 mil.
it is a systemseller
>>
>>339186662
You're 100% right but people that got chucked buying a Wii U will violently defend 8
>>
>>339178547
Totally agree
>>
>>339178547
I have yet to hold a successful Mario Kart 8 night. Nobody that doesn't play it often likes it.

The only people I can play it with are other people that own a Wii u, and those are rare.
>>
>>339177997
DS=DD> 8> 7 > Wii> 64> SC> Super
>>
>>339186892
i bought my wii u before MK8 and i love the shit out of the game. i play it pretty much every day. but i don't feel the need to defend it to a bunch of internet nobodies because i know that since i enjoy it that's all that matters.
>>
>>339187165
i know that since i enjoy it that's all that matters.
We need more posters like this
>>
File: 1451971427357.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1451971427357.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>games that take skill aren't fun, even an 8 year old with learning difficulties should be able to win sometimes
>>
>>339186662
I never said there were any that were absolutely fair. But Wii is on a new level of random hoohaa luck. I'm fine with the fact that all MKs are luck based but, but some are absolutely more skill based that others and for me that makes for a more fun experience. It's not even a matter of being casual or not. I don't consider myself any sort of pro gamer, I generally do play casually. As an ordinary person I'm simply of the opinion that a good balance between skill and luck= more fun, regardless of my status as a casual or hardcore player.
If you like total luck, I'm not judging. Something like DD is way less luck based than Wii. Even 8 has a heavily reduced luck factor. You aren't as heavily penalized for getting hit, a lot of the race depends on your skill as a driver. Doesn't mean I think it's a hardcore driving sim though. It's like Smash Bros. I find casual Melee more fun just because the items don't near one shot you like they do in Wii U/3DS.
>>
>>339187165
>i don't feel the need to defend it to a bunch of internet nobodies
yet here you are
>>
>>339187475
welcome to /v/, once you're here you're here forever. i've been here way too long.
>>
>>339186892
Uh, no. No one violently defends 8 just because they bought a Wii U or anything like that, 8 is genuinely a good game. It improved almost everything about MK form the visuals to the music, to the track design and details. It was a massive step up in many ways, but it's also not perfect, just like most video games.
>>
>>339187583
>Uh, no. No one violently defends 8 just because they bought a Wii U or anything like that
Anon...
>8 is genuinely a good game.
Right, it's just a bad Mario Kart game
>>
>>339177997
I'd say 8 hands down, but I miss my traditional Battle Mode.
>>

no contest
>>
>>339185725
Switch 7 and DD on your objective rank and you've got a winner
>>
Am I playing with friends over?
Anything but 8

AM I playing alone or online?
Only ever 8
>>
>>339182260
>tfw you're the action replay guy

I had a flashcart, just like every DS owner.

My favorite cheat code was the 300CC one, the computers couldn't even stay on track.

https://youtu.be/0rYAuCXS7Bc
>>
I wish they'd bring back the two-person karts.
Felt like a step backward when I played Wii.
>>
>>339187438
>I never said there were any that were absolutely fair. But Wii is on a new level of random hoohaa luck. I'm fine with the fact that all MKs are luck based but, but some are absolutely more skill based that others and for me that makes for a more fun experience.
And that's a fine opinion to have. When it comes to Mario kart, many would disagree.
>>
File: samurai2.jpg (11 KB, 225x237) Image search: [Google]
samurai2.jpg
11 KB, 225x237
>>339187346
>"That looks so cool. I should take notes on my next Smash Bros. game."
>>
Double Dash is the superior one.

>best tracks
>best items
>best characters
>best music
>>
>>339188137
That's okay. I just personally only have fun if there's good balance, it's simply how I am. I don't think it's the objectively right way to be but I think it definitely accommodates all tastes a lot better than say, being only luck based.
>>
is DS worth getting if all i'm gonna be playing is single-player?
>>
>>339190587
Sort of. It feels quite watered down in terms of physics, but it does have a lot of longevity in how much there is to do (Grand Prix and Mission Mode, both are long and hard).
>>
>>339177997
Every game, excluding the GBA one, is better than the last.

Disprove this.
>>
>>339177997
The most recent one because newer is always better :)
>>
>all the mode7 hatred
I will never understand it
>>
The newest versio is always the best, regardless of the game. So 8 of course. Anything else is retarded, why would they make a worse game after the first one?
>>
>>339183062
Austism
>>
>>339178119
Nah man. Wii version has the Quacker. It's one of the best.
>>
>>339181903
Swap ds with 64 and 7 with 8 and that's a pretty good list
>>
>>339177997
I had shit tons of fun with DS. Probably DS.
>>
9 by far
>>
I think 64 was the biggest leap between sequels, so I'd probably say that.
It's not great in hindsight, but it was the most fun when it was new and Diddy Kong Racing didn't make it look like shit.

Doesn't help that N64 is the last Nintendo console I ever owned.
>>
DS, 8 is close
>>
>>339177997
lucky 7 a best
Snes a shit
n64 overrated
everything else is nobody played us tier
>>
>>339177997
i haven't played any of them. but im gonna guess based on the box art alone that "Mario Kart Double Dash!!" is probably the best one.

am i right?
>>
>>339181903
Double dash was bad. Sorry
>>
>>339195190
ya what. nobody played 7 because it was so shit.
>>
>>339195395
>hating on "fucksnakers kart"
go back to the drawing board nigga, this shit is pure.
>>
File: funny.png (578 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
funny.png
578 KB, 600x580
>>339188101
>revs the kart to the music
>>
>>339177997
DS

>portability of the system
>DS download play
>online play
>aesthetic holds up
>great variety of race and battle maps
>great variety of gamemodes including missions
>custom emblems
>can mix all characters and all karts
>Dry Bones in the cast
>Staff Ghosts are a real challenge
>best Rainbow Road

8 comes close, but it doesn't feel as rewarding to play, the staff ghosts are utter shite, no real battle maps, and it's on the Wii U.
>>
>>339177997
MK8

No contest, really. It beats every single one on everything but battle mode
>>
Double Dash. Prove me wrong.
>>
Mario kart from N64
>>
>>339187165
>play it pretty much every day
I feel like if I owned it digitally I'd play literally 45 minutes a day, no exception. I own Splatoon digitally and feel the same way about it. It's the kind of game you jump in for a while then go about your business
>>
>>339181903
you mean
>8
>DD
>DS
>64
>7
>SC
>Wii
>SMK
>>
>>339196490
8 beats it out in variety
>>
>>339195370
>best courses in the series
>best animations
>best karts
>bad

(You)
>>
Double Dash for when the friends are over or for some single player fun.
>>
>>339196217
My only real problem is
>can mix all characters and karts

While you are correct, you don't really unlock the full selection until you've beaten nearly everything. That's one thing I'll give to 7 and 8 since all characters can use all karts even if it changes it up. Then again, this was an entirely new idea for it's time since other MK's were really restricted to only karts due to weight class
>>
>>339178119
Vanilla Wii is the worst. With mods its pretty decent.
>>
Personally I think double dash is the most technical which makes it really awesome to play once you get a feel for it but 8 is the most fun I've ever had with Mario kart
>>
64, DS, and 8 imop

Honorable mentions to Wii for courses and DD for graphics and the game engine
>>
Help me out anons

Is a WiiU worth getting currently? I need something for the living room for guests as currently they only have TV to watch if nothing else is happening and TV is usually garbage. I thought it would be ideal for extended vists from family for shit like Christmas.
>>
>>339197423
Yes for me.
Just look at the library and base your decision on that.
>>
>>339197423
Look at the current library

5 games you want? Get itit

No? Don't
>>
>>339197206
Everything but the custom maps are terrific. There's the very rare good map but most of them are either too boring, too long, or just littered with obstacles making it not fun at all.

The community is pretty great though

>>339197423
My rule that hasn't failed me is that if you can think of half a dozen games that are definitely worth your time and money, then go for it. Don't ever buy a system for just a game or two
>>
People who defend mario kart wii are the same fags who defend tripping in brawl

I understand mario kart isnt a serious race but mario kart wii was just three blue shells every lap
>>
>>339197423
it's got plenty of easy-to-pick-up multiplayer games like Nintendo Land, NSMBU, SM3DW etc. You will need enough controllers though.
>>
>>339197423
Used Wii Us are also pretty cheap, if you find a deal at your local game store i say go for it.
>>
>>339177997
DD & DS
>>
DD > DS > 8 > Wii > 64 > SNES > Circuit > 7
>>
>>339177997
why do some people hate Double Dash
>>
8>7>Wii>64>DS>DD>SC>=SMK
>>
>>339197423
MK8 is one of the best MK and the best Mario spinoff in years. Only complaint is the roster is kinda weak.
>>
>>339198458
this senpai
>>
8 and DS are the best gameplay-wise.

Wii has the best roster, though (needs more Petey, though)
>>
>>339177997
Double Dash>8>DS>>Wii> Super Mario Kart>N64>7>>>>Super Circuit
>>
>>339198337
probably because it tried doing something different

regardless of mechanics, it objectively has the second best soundtrack behind 8, and the second best maps behind 64
>>
>>339198758
how does 64 have the best maps?

that would be DS
>>
File: Bug Life.jpg (199 KB, 707x713) Image search: [Google]
Bug Life.jpg
199 KB, 707x713
>>339177997
8 > DS > Super Circuit = 7 > Super > Wii > 64 > Double Dash
>>
>>339178424
Shittiest Roster
Metal Mario/Monster/B Dasher meta
>>
super circuit
>>
>>339177997
64 was great at the time but GOAT goes to MKDS if only for block fort and offline bots.
>>
>>339198337
Because you can't jump
>>
File: 1410130720170.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1410130720170.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
>>339177997
Either Wii or 8. DS and 64 were pretty great too.
>>
>>339177997
wii>8>7>ds>rest
>>
>>339200007
contrarian detected
>>
>>339201548
Wii isn't better than shit, one of the most painfully overrated Nintendo games of the past decade
>>
Double Dash for sure, best memories playing that as a kid
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.