[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VR with a backpack for a PC and all the cables. Why didn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: ..jpg (67 KB, 664x445) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
67 KB, 664x445
VR with a backpack for a PC and all the cables. Why didn't Valve do this?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96vtlLnSHG0
>>
Imagine if Valve did anything these days.
>>
File: house.jpg (123 KB, 1162x778) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
123 KB, 1162x778
>putting a super hot gaming laptop inside a closed backpack
>>
>>339176872

How does that thing not overheat and get broken when you jump around like an idiot with it?
>>
>>339177043
Well they have a monopoly on PC gaming. If your game is not on Steam and your name is not Blizzard you may as well not sell it at all because nobody's gonna buy it
>>
>>339176872
I'd rather they develop an in-house treadmill.
>>
>>339177217
what about EA and soon to be Bethesda?
>>
>>339176872
The overheating and better not have a HDD
>>
Great idea. Let's combine obstructed vision with free range of movement .
>>
>>339177302
EA games sell like shit on PC. Look at Battlefront and Battlefield Hardline.
>>
silky smooth 30 fps
>>
VR is the ultimate meme. What a fucking joke.
>>
vr needs to be wireless otherwise its shit. they should just start selling them as head mounted monitors. id buy that so I could watch videos laying down
>>
So I'll use this mobile VR to walk through a forest and pretend I'm walking through another forest ?
And pray to god the bear sounds come from the game?

VR and outside really don't mix well. The whole idea behind VR is that you get to be somewhere else from the comfort of your house. Climbing mountains is fun (and tiring) enough by itself, you don't need a VR to show you other shit while doing it.
>>
>>339178712
"""videos"""
>>
>sitting down with a backpack on
>>
This looks like a good way to ruin a very expensive rig.
>>
>>339176872
Fuck off with your gimmick, shill
>>
>>339178842
No, you're still stuck in a room because of the base stations.
>>
>>339176872
You know how many gamers would die from this kinda exercise?

Reason why Valve does not do this is because of lawsuits man
>>
>>339176872
great now i can look like a fag that plays shitty video games in public as well
>>
>>339176872
Good way to get $2000 or more stolen and getting beat up
>>
>>339176872
because no one gives enough of a fuck since all games for VR are shit lmao
>>
I was hoping they would see more of that cute pantyhose girl.

It looks like HTC Vive VR which requires you to setup two stationary cameras anyway.
>>
>>339176872
Everyone saying this would cause overheating is a literal unironical retard who cant comprehend engineering problem solving. Just cut holes for vents you fucking idiots die in a fucking fire if I read one more retarded ass comment im going to play video games and so help me god I will aim and win for the sake of winning and not simply to have fun.
>>
File: 1464215188128.gif (667 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1464215188128.gif
667 KB, 500x280
>>339176872
Oh this'll only cost an arm and a leg.
>>
>>339180893
>cute pantyhose girl
Explain further
>>
File: your bid.png (445 KB, 384x708) Image search: [Google]
your bid.png
445 KB, 384x708
>>339181609
>>
File: wireless_wired.webm (3 MB, 960x680) Image search: [Google]
wireless_wired.webm
3 MB, 960x680
This is finally the reality?
>>
Another VR thread.

Another bunch of assfits repeating the same bullshit and going silent when beaten by the same arguments.
>>
>>339182060
>girl
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.