[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does nobody ever talk about the best 3D sonic game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Why does nobody ever talk about the best 3D sonic game?
>>
Nobody played Riders.

Yet everybody fapped to Wave.
>>
Because people suck ass at this game. It's only fun if you know how to play it. The learning curve isn't super steep, but it's there.
>>
>>339174573
I played riders and zg and never fapped to her.
>>
File: happening 2.gif (973 KB, 312x213) Image search: [Google]
happening 2.gif
973 KB, 312x213
>yfw getting an X-rank combo for the first time
>>
>>339174617
This is true. Took me forever to get gud but once I did it was a blast. When I had friends over back in the day they would all quickly ragequit when I made them play it.
>>
File: 1408034907723.jpg (28 KB, 187x293) Image search: [Google]
1408034907723.jpg
28 KB, 187x293
>>339174708
....t-there's X rank combos?
>>
>>339174708
nigga I be giving 20 flips a second and I know that thing only goes to S
>>
File: X_Rank_(Sonic_Riders).png (4 KB, 95x69) Image search: [Google]
X_Rank_(Sonic_Riders).png
4 KB, 95x69
>>339174908
>>339175616
git gud
>>
>>339174463
Is Zero gravity any good? I'm guessing the PS2 version is better than the Wii?
>>
Power was fucking useless compared to speed/fly
It always got the worst shortcuts and people behind you could just follow you once you destroy the obstacles.
>>
>>339174908
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWElT-8w2OA
>>
>>339174463
Jet is Sonic's best rival. Prove me wrong.
>>
>Sega has all but forgotten about Wave completely
>>
>>339177530
I like his design, and he's kind of cute, but I honestly don't think he was much of a "rival" compared to someone like Shadow. I think the problem is that off of his board Sonic is much faster which kind of makes their rivalry seem a bit pointless. Sonic is basically just fucking around in the Riders games.
>>
>>339177530
You're right, he's not an absolute edgelord like the others. He's Sonic's nigga who just wants to race.

Now, the Riders games had the right idea putting Sonic in a cyberpunk setting, prove me wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP7OBDDjTPo
>>
>>339177960

good
>>
>>339177960
And they wonder why they're bankrupt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.