[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Do you think there is a chance of a PS4/Xbone remaster? 2.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
1. Do you think there is a chance of a PS4/Xbone remaster?

2. Do you think it's a good idea?

I never got the DLC, so I would probably buy a better-looking version without framerate drops on PS4. I don't have a gaming PC btw.
>>
I would welcome it if they also went back and finished the second half
>>
>>339173838
What specifically would you fix aside from obviously fixing the loud-ass noise in Lost Izalith while walking on lava, and Bed of Chaos being kind of a pain in the ass?

Personally if it doesn't hurt the lore, I'd like some changes to Demon Firesage and Stray Demon so they feel more different than Asylum Demon.
>>
CONSOLES
SHOULD
BE
BACKWARDS
COMPATIBLE

Just like PCs
>>
remaster with bb/ds3 engine
up to 4k res
keep the same speed perhaps?
finish lost izalith, make it bigger perhaps.
>>
It came out less than 5 years ago, why would it need a "remaster?"
>>
>>339175224
They could make the game look a lot better, run better in some areas, and they could improve some weak late game areas that hurt the overall experience.
>>
1. no
2. no

after playing bb/ds3 it feels way too slow and clunky
>>
File: demons-souls.jpg (558 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
demons-souls.jpg
558 KB, 2560x1600
If any of them should get a "remaster" it should be Demon's.
>>
>>339174253
Well, it's backwards compatible on the X1.
>>
>>339174005
Change Asylum Demon, change or remove entirely Demon Firesage, re-do Lost Izalith entirely, add scripting to the first Seath encounter so the player doesn't lose souls or humanity, re-do Duke's Archives to be more maze-like and less linear, mess with some of the geometry in Crystal Cave to prevent sliding off platforms meant to be walked on (and possibly expand the level to be more complex), move bonfires around to give a closer checkpoint to Four Kings, and possibly create connections between endgame areas like Tomb of the Giants to Demon Ruins.
>>
I always thought those statues in demon ruins looked really stupid. maybe change those?
other than that, people have mentioned most of what i had in mind
i consider dark souls a flawed masterpiece, a proper, well-done remaster could be incredible
>>
>>339176232
How many games are Backwards compatible on X1?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.