[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Predictions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (276 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276 KB, 1024x576
What will this E3 demo be like?
>>
good
>>
>>339170661
this

i think also it will be
good
>>
I think it will be shit
>>
It should be great for me, seeing as I liked Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, with the latter being my favourite
>>
Hopefully it's good since I wasn't a big fan of the Zelda games on wii
>>
It will be nothing. Look up for the NX demo later this year.
>>
>>339171064
I lean far closer to Twilight Princess, but both games have their share of strengths and weaknesses.

I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing this Demo though.
>>
Watch it just be a 90 minute TP-esque tutorial
>>
>>339170661
Pretty.. good
>>
File: 1448678815595.png (540 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1448678815595.png
540 KB, 1280x960
gimmicks as far as the eye can see
>>
>>339170558
90 MINUTES

M
I
N
U
T
E
S
>>
>>339173158
>mysterious, mummed character observing Link from afar when you leave the village for the first time

Ohh my
>>
File: aol.png (210 KB, 440x316) Image search: [Google]
aol.png
210 KB, 440x316
>>339173158
>>
>>339170558
It pretty much has to be good, Nintendo are going all in with this, pulling the same shit as they did with TP. Delayed it just to tack on motion shit, and the game ended up being better on the cube.

But seeing as Nintendo are such meme-loving retards atm, I bet Iwata will show us those mountains he hyped in the initial reveal. And then Bill and Reggie will be there eating donuts because fuck you.
>>
>>339175909
>Iwata
umm....
>>
>>339175909
>and the game ended up being better on the cube.

hmmm no
>>
>>339176105
you had a duck button on the horse in the cube version. Link is left handed as always. He swings his sword when you actually press the button. It is better, and Nintendo knew this, so they released the Wii version a week earlier.
>>
>>339176419
Also you can backflip off the horse whenever you want. In the Wii version is contextual.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.