[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont understand....They want me to buy a new version of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FFXHD_Auron_and_Tidus.jpg (678 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
FFXHD_Auron_and_Tidus.jpg
678 KB, 1280x720
I dont understand....They want me to buy a new version of the game so i can look at this horrible character design in full HD and listen to how they fucked up a great soundtrack?
>>
also
>pc master race gets to play the "enhanced" version...
>>
>>339167351
>buying ff10
>ever
The story and character is pure cringe

The game play is shit even by jrpg standard.
>>
You also get boost so you can skip a bunch of the god fucking awful Tidus/Yuna bullshit
>>
>>339167351
That model is not in the game, the new ost is optional.

Try harder. Saged and hidden.
>>
>>339167351
just play it on ps2.

how they managed to fuck up the HD models is beyond me.
>>
>>339167351
Don't buy it?

Is this a real thread? Are you this retarded?
>>
It's bretty good desu
>>
>>339167351
Looked okay to me. Also let me play the game with unlimited overdrives and no enemy encounters so i could finally beat it. game is way to hard to begin with.
>>
File: 1386720303471.jpg (18 KB, 438x428) Image search: [Google]
1386720303471.jpg
18 KB, 438x428
>>339167351
you just don't get it OP
everything wrong with this game IS SUPPOSED TO BE BAD.
>>
>>339168678
>FFX
>Hard

Christ that's sad.
>>
Is anyone working on adding the old models back into the game as a mod

I can't believe they spent actual money to make the game look worse than it already did
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.