[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's coming back this time round? I'm going back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Who's coming back this time round?

I'm going back because my old guild is raiding again. Does Blizzard/G2A usually put it on sale before release?
>>
What kind of fucking devs puts their game on sale before its released?
>>
File: image.png (314 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
314 KB, 480x360
>>339167194
Probably won't put legion on sale but they've always updated the battlechests to the previous expansion. They seem to be shilling the game pretty hard though by giving people literal free copies of the game up to WoD and 30 days expansion timewith the movie ticket. Leveling all classes to 100 and gearing them out in arena gear as these fucking class changes are all over the place.
RIP ret paladin
>>
>>339167528
They already did that like a week or two ago. Warlords is now free and part of the battlechest.
>>
>>339165984

Ofcourse they put it on sale, why wouldn't they want to lose a huge percentage of their profits when the game is being sold the most?

Good thing you are going back OP, you are clearly braindead so it is the game for you.
>>
>>339165984
Is it possible to farm the necessary amount of Gold for a token using a level 20?
>>
I am not coming back. The new class revamps are garbage, garrisons are back, and there's still nothing to fucking do endgame.
>>
>>339167826
Subjective
False
False
>>
>>339168136
>Subjective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymAEnXKE0po
>>
>>339167696
Wow you showed me, haha!

What about G2A then? I see a 40$ special but only for EU
>>
>>339168291
I like new combat rogue more than old. Thats what subjective means. All you're gonna say now is "Anyone who disagrees with me is X insulting word."
>>
I'm coming back, I don't have really high expectations, I don't think its going to keep me hooked like back in BC or WoLK. I doubt I'll play for the entire expansion, but I'm sure at the very least I'll get a few months worth of fun out of it.
Demon hunters look pretty neat, warlocks are looking great, for the first time ever I actually think warriors look cool, hunters look interesting, yeah, there is a lot of changes. Whether they are actually good changes or not, I don't know, but it will at least be fun trying them and finding out.
>>
Nope. After the retardation that was WoD, I'm done with the game. All the empty promises, cut content, 2 tiers of raiding, and long waits between patches was enough for me to sell my account. Made a good $980 for it, but in the end it doesn't make up for the total amount of money I spent on this shit game.
>>
>>339169196
>it's s-s-subjective!
>i personally love the taste of shit!
okay bud
>>
>>339168136

Because order halls are totally not garrisons :^)
>>
>>339169772
You have been defeated.
>>
>>339170581
It has the table which has real world missions on it and fewer followers that have much longer missions that require less management. Theres no decorating, ship sailing, building construction, free reagent farms, or garrison defense events. I disagree with it being a method they use to divvy out important quests, but its hardly a garrison or a dealbreaker.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.