[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Saltybet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: indexlogo.png (10 KB, 350x306) Image search: [Google]
indexlogo.png
10 KB, 350x306
What does /v/ think of Saltybet?
>>
LORD HELIX CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!
>>
>>339162118
Pretty good. Not enough 2hus or waifus.
>>
I remember when it started. Shit was cash. Had a lot of chuckles with the chat. After a while it got boring and repetitive.
>>
>>339162118
It's fun
>>
>>339162118
Hasn't been relevant in years
>>
What year is it?
>>
What are the salt mines/how do they work?

I've been playing for over a year now but have been too afraid to risk losing all my money and finding out.
>>
Chat's boring, matches go by to fast since it's sped up. alot of fighters seem broken. Other then Salty Bet I fell out of Mugen years ago and know nothing about it anymore so that's probably why they seem broken.
>>
>>339164182
Salt mines are just a term for betting all your minimum salt until you get lucky and hit it big. Or slowly making safe bets. Nothing happens if you lose everything you have a minimum salt amount that you don't go under that depends on your total amount of bets and if you're illuminati
>>
Remember when this shit was new and had like 10k viewers.

Always bet on touhou
>>
>>339162118
fun as fuck, me and my buddies watch it for a while every weekend
>>
It was cool until sites like neoshit discovered it
>>
>>339162118
It was alright until they introduce the pay to get more money and learn who is going to beat who stats subscriptions.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.