[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He is coming out this month right? there are only a few days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: file.png (598 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
file.png
598 KB, 1024x1024
He is coming out this month right?

there are only a few days left in the month....
>>
File: 006_007..jpg (220 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
006_007..jpg
220 KB, 1280x905
>>339160560
Hopefully not

>2011+5
>wanting a subhuman boxer over best girl
>>
>capcom

All you need to know.
>>
>>339160560
There's still hope in my heart
We can vanquish the waifufags for another month
>>
>>339161407
You realize she's not in the dlc lineup, right?
>>
File: sakura_by_metalbolic-d4v17tm.jpg (479 KB, 820x1000) Image search: [Google]
sakura_by_metalbolic-d4v17tm.jpg
479 KB, 820x1000
>>339162313
You realize you can't make me not want something by throwing facts right?
>>
>>339162632
She's not coming back unless and until Capcom finds a way to drastically rework her to the extent that she's unrecognizable as a Shotoclone.
>>
>>339162847
I hope they do. We have enough shotos. And Sakura is fine by me.
>>
nigga better be different from 4th game. IV's boxer might be the worst iteration of the character.

Super turbo boxer was fun.
>>
File: 1456803876819.png (948 KB, 1045x1500) Image search: [Google]
1456803876819.png
948 KB, 1045x1500
This game is such a failure. But not because it's bad or lack of content...It's because it's Street Fighter. AGAIN. I can promise you if it was a different fighter like Capcom All-Stars or Darkstalkers then it would've been a different story. See, people think that because SF is so popular that it's capcom's only option. but that way of think is exactly why they are where they are now. Trying to get niggas hyped for characters we've seen for over 7 year. It was time to move on and they fucked themselves for making SFV so soon. I swear I SFV was Vampire Savior IV at one point. I don't have much proof but around 4 years ago there were a few sites that reported that "New" VS was being made. and it wasn't resurrection.

http://gamerant.com/darkstalkers-game-coming-next-tao-137018/

This is the only site I can find quickly but I think there was one or two more. I'm not saying that it's fact but man, that V-Trigger shit is so similar to dark force it's ridiculous. The reason us fighting game fans still play it is because it's a legit good game from capcom. That's really it. Plus anything with my li-li in it, is welcome.
>>
>>339160560

Well we only have a few days left to find out
>>
>>339165106
Nah people wanted SFV
the problem was that it came out too soon.

Ultra only came out a year ago and the tourney scene was still really hype. Evo last year was one of the best ones ever. They should have kept filling out and polishing SFV for another year or two then launched it with a shit ton of content.
>>
>>339166926
Wasn't SFV originally planned for 2017? Was it the Sony money that made them release a year ahead?
>>
>>339167535
>Wasn't SFV originally planned for 2017
No, it had already been decided that it was going to release at 2016 because of the CapCup.
>>
>>339168538
yep.

they should have done another year of SFIV and launched SFV with next year's capcom cup
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.