[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know how Nintendo's E3 is going to be working?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (223 KB, 843x422) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 843x422
Does anyone know how Nintendo's E3 is going to be working? I haven't been keeping up, can someone give me an unbiased summary of what we already know and can expect?
>>
The Nintendo booth will be dedicated entirely to Zelda
Some of the Treehouse staff will stream the new Legend of Zelda on twitch and youtube
They estimate that it's about 90 minutes of content in all
>>
>>339159636
>google
>>
It's literally nothing but Zelda.
>>
File: 1462984810194.jpg (78 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1462984810194.jpg
78 KB, 600x720
>>
It's nothing but a Treehouse livestream of the first hour or so of Zelda U/NX. Seriously, they're not showing anything else at all.
>>
>>339160309
Because they have nothing else to show.
>>
>>339160860
They do, it's just all for the NX and they're not ready to unveil it yet
>>
>>339161045
Nintendo is waiting for xbox/ps4 to reveal their upgraded versions. They dint want to put out a console just to have them do the same with a lot better specs. Thats why it was delayed
>>
>>339161668
They're claiming that it was delayed so they have a decent selection of actually good games at launch. We'll see if that holds up.
>>
This next bit is conjecture on my part.

But we MIGHT be getting some more Amiibo information. The Kirby and Splatoon S2 lines we know are coming, but there are still others like the upcoming Monster Hunter Stories line that was just unveiled in Japan, plus the final three of the Smash line (Cloud, Corrin, Bayonetta).
>>
>>339161945
PR excuses are often bullshit
Nintendo was probably not expecting Sony/MS to make revisions of their consoles so soon
>>
>>339162083
This is obviously not bullshit. They're not doing anything else for a reason.
>>
>>339159636
They invited people from their youtube program, expect cringe.
>>
File: 1419612965792.jpg (49 KB, 322x227) Image search: [Google]
1419612965792.jpg
49 KB, 322x227
>>339163370
Christ.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.