[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 very hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Game fuck this.jpg (291 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
Game fuck this.jpg
291 KB, 765x497
I am really finding this game Fallout 4 very hard. even playing on very easy, I find myself dying in 5 seconds Do you have any advice for me such as cheats, armor to find, money collect, quests to do first and in what order. Im playing on a xbox one.
>>
How did you even manage to find this website and make a thread? You clearly has some severe mental or physical disability.
>>
>>339157373
is this bait? Am I replying to bait?
>>
there's a button that activates both slow motion and auto aim, i think it is LB

game becomes much easier after figuring that out
>>
>>339157709
no anon, you are the bait
>>
>>339157373
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting
Sage
>>
>>339157726

Bahaha fucking plebs.

V.A.T.S is a fucking joke that ruins the fun, never used it in Fallout 3/nv/4
>>
>>339157937
I hated it in 3/nv because I almost always could hit them regularly, then when I go into VATS the asshole that I was just shooting point blank in the face suddenly has a 50% miss chance. 4 Is a little better in the values being somewhat realistic and you can also use it to shoot grenades.
>>
>>339157525
Well he's playing on xbone, so that should say something.
>>
I also had issues and played the game on very easy. The game is extremely unbalanced and has some very odd level scaling and horribly unbalanced EXP amounts for various actions.

Never had this issue with previous games.
>>
File: fallout2.jpg (98 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
fallout2.jpg
98 KB, 1280x960
>>339157373
you think that fucking game is hard?! play fallout 2 WITHOUT a guide, then you can have an excuse to come back crying
>>
>>339158415

Fallout 2 is so ridiculously boring that I can't believe people actually unironically liked that game.

It's a shittier pokemon where you click on an enemy and hope you dont miss every fucking punch.

Didn't even play through the entire temple, what kind of tribal warrior can't handle some fucking oversized bugs?
>>
>>339158538
ok i'll be honest with you. i'm still stuck on fallout2. i played about 30 hours then restarted as i forgetten what i had to do. so after 50 hours gameplay, there is not much progress and i'd say my village has starved to death now. but i still like the game (fallout1 is better imo).
>>
>>339157373
Fallout games are always hardest at the beginning, if that's any consolation.
>>
>>339158538
>Didn't even play through the entire temple
I am almost conviced you are not shitposting.
>>
File: git gud.jpg (56 KB, 544x339) Image search: [Google]
git gud.jpg
56 KB, 544x339
>>339157373
>>
I had kinda the same opinion on fallout 4 while playing survival mode. Seriously, x.75 damage mod for me, x4 for enemies? Really? On top of that all it is, is broken thirst requirements?

The game was easy enough playing a teleporting melee character, I figured survival would make it more even, wrong
>>
>>339158965

I kept going to the wrong parts of the temple since I wanted to explore, just more fucking oversized insects.

After fighting 1000 of them I had so little health left I didn't even feel like continuing, not only because of the health, but because the combat and turn based system was boring, the controls were also a nightmare and I honestly have never been so put off from playing anything ever.

Near the end of Shadow of Chernobyl I got put off too because spraying someone with an entire AK mag in the chest should kill them, but I pulled through and Killed the C-Consciousness .

Master difficulty btw.

So if I've completed that I honestly don't know why everyone thinks Fallout 2 is great, I think it is actual, literal fucking shit.
>>
>>339157373
If this is b8
If this isn't b8
It doesn't matter anon
Just shoot yourself in the head
>>
>>339158538
Sure he can't if you have 0 points in unarmed.
>>
>>339159598

Went guns because I figured you'd need that later in the game.
>>
>>339158538
>>339157373
Are you trying to get yourself banned, you underage?
>>
>>339157373
Use VATS of you somehow manage to be bad at fallout 4
>>
Getting this shit to work is the hard part, I had vanilla and decided to update and now it's all kind of fucked.
>>
File: kek.png (6 KB, 394x98) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
6 KB, 394x98
>>339159804

Are you trying to look stupid, newfag?
>>
>>339157373
Don't play Survival Mode.

Anyone else feel like Survival Mode made a much more enjoyable Fallout 4?
>>
>>339160479
Clearly you are dumbass for posting a retarded comment about FO2, fucking child. Don't even reply because it'll just make you look even more stupid.
>>
>>339160893

Ahaha.

>Unironically gets mad because the big bad internet man made him look stupid.

Just admit that you're under the age of 18 so we can get you banned, then perhaps you could even get a life.
>>
>>339157373
>fallout games
>hard
LMAO
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.