[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remove this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Roadhog_kiwi.jpg (318 KB, 1201x1349) Image search: [Google]
Roadhog_kiwi.jpg
318 KB, 1201x1349
Remove this.
>>
>ITT buttmad Tracers and Pharahs.
>>
>>339155396
And Zenyatta's.
And Mercy's.
And Lucio's.

>Mei too fat to onebang unless you lucker dog and get full pellets to the head.
>>
>>339155338
>Inflate this
>>
>>339155338
Whats wrong with the Kiwi skin? its barely any different to his default.
>>
>>339155396
I haven't played either of those a single time, only started today.

This fat sack of shit is just a lame character. Hook in -> Shotgun; congratulations on mastering the easiest, laziest design in the game.
>>
How come Ausfags get 2 representatives.
>>
>>339155338
>roadreightge
>>
>>339155823
pretty fun though
>>
>>339155934
Because we're special!
>>
>>339155338
"SHOOT ME FOR FREE ULTS"

As much as I love playing this fat fuck that's pretty much what he is, a nice fat ult pinata that can fuck you up if you mess up

>>339155823
he's literally a bottom tier character, the only thing to complain about is that his hook can be annoying when latency comes into play but if you're out of hook range or you flank him you can easily build up your ult off him
>>
>>339155934
Because they had to pay extra for the game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.